chapter 57

*Chaewon's POV*

I'm on my way to eye building right now, because I want to talk to PD-nim about something that the girls later find out when we go to Jeju-island and do a vlive there in one of the hotel rooms then.

I knock on PD-nims office, "come in" he say.

I open the big door and walk it, gently closing it again and bow at him. I walk in his direction and sit down infront of him.

"Chaewon, why are you here?" He ask.

"I wanted to talk about something, PD-nim" I say.

"Okay, go ahead"

"Um, I want to leave the group" I say, looking on the table, being sad, but it's the best so I can take care of mine and Ryujin's kids and she still can live her dream of being an idol.

"What? why? You're one of the best idols under our company" he say.

"Its personal things. You know, Ryujin and I will have our third child in some months. If the both of us being an idol, it will be hard and stressing to take care of two babies at the same time. I want to leave this group because of this reason. I still can produce some songs for them, or start to do some choreograph for them, or sometimes attend their activities when I'm allowed to, but for now, I want to leave. I will tell the girls about this later when we're in Jeju-island and do the vlive so the fans will know about this too. Please don't confirm anything now. Please after the vlive is done, PD-nim" I say and stood up to bow at him completely.

"That's understandable. Ofcourse you can still attend on some activities the group have together then. Thank you, for your great work, Chaewon" he said and open his arms.

Jyp is a really good guy, always so understanding and always listens to me when I'm not feeling well or anything.

I went to hug him and he close his arms "have fun with the girls today and for the two other days, because you know you won't live in the dorm anymore then" he said and I nod, pulling away from the hug.

"We will see us again, PD-nim" I say and he nod with a smile "we will" he said.

_____________________________________________

We're in our Van's right now. I share one with Ryujin and Yeji. I was quiet the whole time we were on the way to Jeju-island.

Ryujin is sitting beside me and lean her head on my shoulder, taking my hand.

Our manager park the car and I sigh a bit out, gently getting Ryujin's head up my shoulder and open the door, going out the car.

I walk to our manager and he wait till Ryujin and Yeji come out. They came out and we start to walk to the hotel where the others are waiting.

We're already in comfortable clothes, and PD-nim the one hotel room is already decorated.

I was the first one entering the room, the others behind me. I went to the bed, sitting down.

Chaeryeong sit infront of me, Yeji on my right and beside Yeji are Yuna and Lia. Ryujin is sitting on the armchair.

The manager came and put the phone on the phone holder and turn on a livestream on YouTube.

Everyone look at me and I smile, doing this the introduce for the last time.

"1, 2, 3" I say.

"All in us, we are, Itzy" we all say, making our hand sign and look to the camera.

Chaeryeong is sitting infront of me, so she took the chance to come closer to me and lean her head on my shoulder. It's the first time she kinda like snuggle herself closer to me.

"You're snuggly today, Chae" I say and she nod.

I grab some tangerines and place them beside me, getting the peel of the tangerine.

I took a peace and get it direction my mouth, but Chaeryeong snitched it away from my hand and put it in her mouth.

"Chaeryeong" I call her out and she giggle.

"Are you sure you're born 2001? You're acting cute and like a baby right now" I say.

She steal another peace from me and i just chuckle and shake my head, getting myself this time a peace in my mouth.

It was just silence, so I guess it's the right time to talk about what I want to do.

"Babies, I have something to announce" I say, getting everyone's attention.

"What's it, Unnie?" Yuna ask, and I already feel a lump in my throat.

"It will make all of you really sad, the midzy's too" I told them and they sit closer to me, Ryujin's attention on me even more than before.

"Unnie, it makes me nervous" Lia said.

My heart start to beat faster "okay, so. I'll be leaving this group officially in 3 days when we're back" I say, getting nervous of how they react.

I look at everyone of them, they had teary eyes, even Ryujin have them and I will see her the most among the other girls.

"W-What?" Yeji ask and i nod.

"I will leave the group. I will pack my things and won't live in the dorm anymore too" i say and they all start to cry, especially Yuna.

They throw themself in my arms and I fall back on my back, starting to hold everyone of them.

"Hey, don't cry, my babies. It's not the end. I'm just leaving the group because of the kids and some other personal things. Yeji will be the leader, for now on. Maybe when Ryujin and my kids are older, maybe I will rejoin this group. I can attend your activities still, I talked everything out with PD-nim. Itzy will forever be 6" I say.

"Unnie" Yuna cry out.

"Shh, and you will forever be my little sunshine. God, don't cry, my babies. I don't want to cry too" I say.

"Baby.." Ryujin say and look at me.

"Shh, I'm doing this so you can still live your dreams, baby. I will take care of our little babies then, don't worry" I say.

"But it is and was your dream too. We went through all of this together since mixnine. You can't just.. end your dream here and now.." she say.

"I can, baby. We have our third child in some months, it will be hard if the both of us be an idol and have three kids at home waiting for us or need to sleep at my mom's house. I want to change this, I will be back when the kids get older and anything. I will stay in contact with everyone" I say.

Everyone pull away from me, except Yuna and Chaeryeong.

"Hey, it's okay" I say, caressing both their cheeks and kiss their foreheads.

"You can't g-go, you're the one giving positive vibes and make sure t-that we believe in ourselves.." Yuna say and I nod.

"I know, I won't stop with that" I told her.

And that was how the day went. The girls clinging on me, but was in a great mood and were laughing so much.