chapter 4

*still the same day*
*still Chaewon's POV*

I look at Ryujin and she was just in her own thoughts.

I caress her cheek and she look up at me "will you let me go so I can cook us some food? The kiddos will be here soon too" I ask and she was nodding and let me go.

I stood up and walk direction kitchen and got some things out "will you catch me, Unnie?" She ask and I turn around "what?" I ask but Ryujin was already jumping on me, so I catch her so she won't fall.

"You clingy little kid" i said in a teasing tone and turn around to the kitchen to make some food.

I was still holding Ryujin and she was cupping my cheek and rub her thumb over this little wound from yesterday in the train.

"You didn't took care of it" she said and it was kinda weird that she look down at me.

"I never take care of my wounds" I said and she slightly slapped my cheek.

"For what was that?" I ask her "no wonder why you have scars, because you don't take care of your wounds, idiot" she said.

The tension between us changed a bit and I felt that my cheeks got a bit hot "do you mean it with friendship with benefits?" She asked me and rub my cheeks with her thumb.

"Only if you're okay with it, because we need to keep it a secret then. We both dont want to get kicked out of here, right?" I ask and she nod.

She put her head in the crook of my neck and wrap her legs around my waist so I can start cooking.

"I'm okay with it, Unnie" she said and I smiled a bit "okay. But we don't go this further to the sexual thing, because you're clearly still too young for something like this" I said and she nod against my neck.

"I need to say, you both are for sure really cute" Hyunjin said and I turned around while holding Ryujin.

"Wha- since when are you both idiots here?" I said in disbelief and they smirked "since the both of you almost kissed" Heejin said this time and I just shake my head.

"Do you guys heard about knocking on the door?" I ask and turn around again.

"You told us that we can just come in whenever we want" Hyunjin said "then, we need to change it and you can't do it anymore" I said and they both said 'yes'.

Ryujin walk away from me into the bathroom, I just looked at her till she is in it and close the door.

"Are you inlove with her, Unnie?" Heejin asked and I smiled a bit, but they don't see it because they are sitting behind me.

"Well, not now but I think it can happen in the future" I said and put the things in the pan "tell us some reasons why it can happen in the future" Hyunjin said.

I was thinking about it "she is cute, good looking, and I think she is loveable enough to make sure I fall for her" i said with a smile in my face.

Ryujin came back with a creme in her hand and a smile as she looked at it.

She sit down on the counter and look down at me "put the heat for the pan on low and come here" she command and I put the heat on low and walk between Ryujin's legs.

She cup my chin with her fingers and make sure that I look at her.

She already have creme on her thumb and slowly put it on my wound on my left cheek.

She still let her thumb over my wound, but I pulled away and put my right side of the cheek against her chest and hug her.

She hug me back and put her hand on mine "this is too cute, I can't handle this" the Jin's said and I smiled because of this.