chapter 16

*no ones POV*

You're out of the hospital now and went home quickly with Chaeyeon, because the both of you make a vlive to explain everything, because Chaeyeon told you that she was live and the live heard everything.

The both of you sit down, but you didnt show your face to the camera now, because you think you're ugly right now with those wounds.

The vlive was on both accounts, with two phones. One for IZ*ONE and the other for your own group, so you can explain everything.

You show your left side of the face and look at the comments, asking if it's true that you have a girlfriend.

"Yes, guys. Its confirmed, I have a girlfriend. But I will keep her a secret and maybe tell some other time who she is. In that time you can try your best who it could be" you told them and saw many comments saying that its Ryujin, or one of your members for sure.

You smile at the comments and then you get a call, so you answer it "eh, why are you calling Unnie?" You ask Yoohyeon as she called you out of nowhere.

"I just came to your penthouse to chill and hear sobs and crying coming out of your room. Should I check on Ryujin?" She told you and you grew worried.

"Oh my god. Yes please check her and tell her I'm coming home when I'm done with this vlive. Will take 15mins for sure and then the driving 10. Tell her I'm home in 30mins, okay? I'm worried" you told her and Yoohyeon got up from the couch to go upstairs and check on your girlfriend.

She check on her and it seems to not go well "I think it's not going well, and she don't talk" Yoohyeon told her bestfriend and you sigh out.

"Can you give me to her? Let me talk to her" you said and Yoohyeon walk in the room and just put her phone in Ryujin's hand.

"What's wrong, baby?" You ask her and hear her sniffle "can w-we talk about it when you're home?.. I w-want to be in your arms.." she sob out while talking to you "okay, let's talk about it when I'm home. Do you want me to buy your favourite?" You ask her and she was thinking about it.

"Hmm, yes.. b-but we will eat them later.. first cuddles a-and talk.." Ryujin said and you chuckle a bit "yes, first cuddles and talk and then eating. Can I end the call now? Because if we keep talking through phone, I will be home later than I wanted" you told her "yes.. see you in a few.. l-love you.." she said and you smile "yes, love you too, my love" you said and end the call.

You look into the camera with with your left eye and see some questions.

"Okay, let me talk first before I gonna answer some questions. Or when we answer questions" you told the fans and started to talk.

"Okay, so. Y'all or atleast wizone's found out how my dad treats me on this one vlive. He treated me like this since the day I was born, he told me I'm a mistake, what I think would make Chaeyeon one too because we are twin sisters. But he always treated me like shit. He wanted me to die, and he tried it too many times to kill me, because he wanted victory but I wont give him this and told him that I will win and will see him rot in jail, and he is now. I tried to end my life too, many times, but my friends back then, in mixnine, that means Jiu Unnie, Heejin and Hyunjin stopped me. If you ask 'why not Ryujin?' I didnt told her at that time. And so, I got diagnosed with depressions, I still have them and the reason is my dad. He beat me up like, everyday, he shout at me, call me names and what I did wrong in my life. It just keep me down, and I think I'm a failure too. I have done so much bad things in my life. I cutted myself, and have some other scars on my arms, that's why I have the tattoos, because my scars are ugly. I smoked back then and sometimes got into fights with strangers. But I'm not like this anymore. This all was 3 years ago, I wasnt even a trainee 3 years ago, but everything changes, right? So did I." You took a break from talking and look over to your older twin sister.