chapter 30

Today is a day were you going to do a little vlog of how you live in a day, and its going to be at your apartment, that means that Ryujin and Hajun will be there too.

You put some cameras in some corners so it will film everything that you are doing.

Hajun is feeding Hajun in the kitchen right now and you walk to her, giving her a back hug and looking at Hajun who was smiling while getting fed.

"Look how cute, he is smiling while getting fed" you said and caress his cheek, so he was holding on your hand.

"Btw, we're live now" you told your girlfriend and she nod.

You and Ryujin were still in your pyjama because it was still morning "want something to eat?" You ask her "no, I'm not hungry, but thanks, babe" she said and kiss your cheek.

You nod at her and close your eyes, leaning on her shoulder "don't fall asleep. Why did you put the vlog live on so early when you're still sleepy?" She ask you and put Hajuns food on the table because he kept pushing the bottle away.

You sit down beside her and pull your chair closer to her to lean your head on her shoulder again and wrap your arms around her waist, putting your cold hands under her pyjama shirt.

"Shh, just let me rest a bit, babygirl" you said, snuggling to her and kiss her neck.

"Mommy, sleepy" Hajun said and you look at him "you are sleepy?" You ask him and he nod, opening his arms.

You took him in your arm and grab Ryujin's hand "lets go upstairs" you said and pull Ryujin upstairs, so Hajun can sleep in peace.

You walk to his crib and want to lie him down "no" he said while shake his head and you laugh a bit, pulling him up again and walk to your shared bed where Ryujin is already lying on.

You lie down too and put Hajun on you, getting his pacifier and he open his mouth and you give him his pacifier.

Ryujin was lying in your arms too and slowly start to fall asleep. Hajun was playing with your pyjama collar again and you look at him "hey, little boy, stop playing and sleep, you're tired" you told him and he put his head on your shoulder and hug you.

You was tired too, but you need to make sure that everyone is sleeping too. Hajun still wasnt sleeping and got his head up and look at you.

"mommy" he said. He can only say 3 to 4 words. You look at him with a small smile because he looks cute.

"mama sleepy" he said and you nod "yes, mama is sleepy" you tell him in a whisper.

"Hajun sleepy" he said.

You put his head gently back on your shoulder and smile more "yes, Hajun is sleepy too. Sleep, baby" you said to him and he hug you again and snuggle closer to your neck.

He was falling asleep fast, so you kiss his head and did the same to Ryujin, but kissing her cheek.

You fall asleep too with a smile in your face, holding the two you love the most in your embrace and keep them warm.

You woke up after 6hours because you felt something hot on your stomach. You suddenly woke Ryujin up when you tried to pull your arm under her neck away.

"I'm sorry to wake you up, princess" you said and sit up, getting new pair of clothes for Hajun and diapers.

He was still asleep, so you slowly lie him down on his changing table in the bathroom and undress him to get the wet clothes off of him.

You took his diapers off and they were full with pee. You got your pyjama shirt over your head and throw them in the bin for clothes.

You clean Hajuns body with a wet towel and then get diapers on him again. He start to cry and you got him in your arms.