chapter 55

It is a bit over a month now, and you and the girls had your comeback. It was one of your favourites that you had and even Ryujins baby bump is growing what you think is cute.

You, Hajun and Ryujin are on a little vacation, Minseo wanted to stay at your mothers house because she have alot of exams in the week, so you gave her alot of money to buy herself some things.

Ryujin is doing a vlive, while eating breakfast. You and Hajun still sleeping behind her in bed what captures the camera.

Hajun slowly notice that his mama is taking, so he woke up, crawling from under the blanket away and peek his head out, smiling as he see Ryujin on the table.

"Mama, morning" he said, sitting up.

Ryujin walk to him and put the blanket on his body. The fans saw her little baby bump.

"Let me get you dressed first. You're only in your diapers, baby" Ryujin said and you turn around, your eyes still closed.

"I will do it, princess" you told her, sitting up and rub your eyes.

"You're only in underwear too, why?" Ryujin ask, was confused.

"I bathed Hajun yesterday. He splashed me with water and foam and you was already asleep, so you didn't notice how wet my clothes were after the water fight. Right, babyboy?" You look at your son and he nod his head, looking up at Ryujin with a smile.

You get up and took Hajun with you "yah, get a blanket around the both of you" Ryujin scold the both of you.

"Midzys already saw me like this, baby. Because of my dad.." you said, and she nod "I really hate your dad, Chaewon" she said and you sigh out, she still dont know about it, or not that much.

"He-.. nevermind.." you said, taking Hajun to the bathroom to get dressed there and change his diapers.

You just dress into shorts and a big hoodie, then change Hajun's diapers and put a tshirt over him.

You walk out, holding Hajun tight in your embrace and walk to Ryujin, who was talking about her new haircolor in english.

You lean down infront of her and peck her lips, Hajun went into her arms and sit on Ryujin's lap.

"So much love" Ryujin said, smiling at the both of you.

Hajun stand up and hug Ryujin giving her a peck and smile "mama deserve love. Right, mommy?" He ask, looking at you and you nod your head, pecking Ryujin's lips again.

"Mama only deserve love" you said, walking back to look if you really brought the ring with you.

You want to propose to her today, at the beach when the sun will go down, with a good atmosphere. You really hope she will say yes, because it would be embarrassing if she says no and don't want to marry.

"'Ryujin, marry Chaewon'" Ryujin read out, the perfect moment you just checked if the ring is in your pocket.

"Someday. Someday, in years or months" Ryujin said and you see that she is smiling.

You walk to her and hug her from behind "then you will be a Lee and not a Shin anymore" you mumble against her neck.

"You will be a Shin, babe" she said and you shake your head, looking at her "nope, Lee Ryujin" you already call her like that she she smile and chuckle.

You sit down infront of her behind the camera, Hajun crawling to you and you got him up and sit up sideways on your lap, he is leaning against your arm.

"I ordered breakfast for the both of you too. It's just infront of your faces" Ryujin said, but you didnt focus, you just stare at her, she is so beautiful with just the black hair. It reminds you of the mixnine days when the both of you get to know each other and after some months started to date.