chapter 46

Another normal day, another vlive, this time with the whole group and in your and Ryujin's bedroom because it was the biggest.

Everyone is sitting normally, while Ryujin is sitting between your legs, leaning on you and her hands are over yours as your arm is wrapped around her waist.

You swing a bit to the side, humming something while Yeji is talking.

These days you really fell inlove with Ryujin's new hair color, and that its longer than usual, what looks really pretty.

Ryujin look up at you and tugged on your sweatpants. It got your attention and you look down at her.

She have her lips puckered, asking for a kiss. Normally, you and Ryujin won't be so affectionate to each other on camera.

You just look at her with a smile, but she got impatient and tugged on your sweatpants again.

You lean down and give her a little peck on the lips, looking back to the camera and pull Ryujin a bit more up, and after that, pulling her shirt back down, because it got a bit up.

You bend a bit forward to grab her legs, holding them up to her chest to hug her, but she was groaning and you look at her, letting legs go and put your hands on her waist.

"Huh, what's wrong?" You whisper to her and kiss her cheek.

"My knee just hurts really bad" she said, looking at her knee, then back to you, your faces close to each other.

You bend over a bit again, your hand on her knee and feel it. You look to the camera because the girls were suddenly quiet, and then you notice that the shirt is too big, so its revealing Ryujin a bit.

You put your other free hand on her shirt, pulling it and hold it, then you feel her knee again and look at the girls.

"Why are yall suddenly quiet?" You ask them.

You dig your thumb a bit at the side of Ryujin's knee, and she whimper in pain this time.

"I will take a better look at this later, babygirl" you said, looking at her and peck her lips again.

Her knee have some bruises, and there is definitely something wrong with her knee.

You start to massage Ryujin's neck, because you just wanted to do it. Her head hung low then, giving your more space to massage and she loved the feeling.

"Your muscles are so stiff, that's not normal" you told her, but she didnt answer, just enjoying this massage so much.

Your phone was lying beside you and Ryujin, and it always made a ding sound, and always turn on the screen.

You look at, but ignored it, even if Moonbyul was texting you every single second. Then after that, she call you and you sigh out.

"I'm sorry, I need to take this" you said, picking up your phone and walk out of the room, to talk in private.

"What is it, Unnie? Why are you spamming me?" You ask her, walking downstairs and being a bit annoyed.

"Open the door, Chaewon" she said.

You walk to the door, ending the call and put your phone in your pocket.

You open the door, Moonbyul is standing there, a letter, as you think, in her hand and she was looking at you.

"Why are you here, Unnie?" You ask her, letting her in the dorm and close the door after she walked in.

"I want you to give you this letter, Chaewon. After that, we gonna talk" she said, handing you the letter.