chapter 50

It is the other day, and you're still sleeping on the couch. You was so knocked out from yesterday and because of your flu, that you didnt woke up one single time, what kinda made Chaeyeon worried, but she looked after you like every hour.

The girls are awake, so is Hajun and he is worried as he see you asleep and sweating really hard.

He shake you a bit and call you "mommy" he said, shaking you again, but he is not so strong, so it won't really wake you up.

Chaeyeon just open the door, because Ryujin was there to look after you too. She walk in the livingroom and see Hajun crying and calling for you, so Ryujin get him up and hold him.

"Mama, m-mommy not wake up" he said against her neck and she rub his back.

"Shh, mommy is ill and in a deep sleep, mommy don't wake up easily, anybody" she said, kissing Hajun's forehead.

Ryujin kneel down, wiping those beads of sweat from your forehead. She caress your cheek, knowing that this mostly get you awake because of this soft touch that you like.

Hajun calmed down, holding himself on Ryujin's shoulders and look at you, seeing that you slowly react to the touch and smile.

"Goodmorning, baby" Ryujin said and you turn your head, looking at her with a now bigger smile.

"I see, you're flu got worse over the night. Why don't you take medicine now and take a bath?" Ryujin said and you only nod, slowly sitting up on the couch and rub your eyes.

"I don't have clothes here, Ryujin" you say, you're voice raspy because your throat hurts.

She pull on a bag and hold it up "aren't I such a good girlfriend?" She ask and you smile "you are. Thank you" you said and bend forward to hug her, snuggling to her.

It's not often that you're the one snuggling to her, because Ryujin is more likely the little spoon and you the big spoon. But now, you just want to hug her and be close to her.

She wrap her free hand around your back, and sit down on the couch beside you so your back won't start to hurt.

"You're really snuggly right now" Ryujin said, let you snuggle more to her.

Chaeyeon then came with a cup of water and your medicine pills to take, so Ryujin will be happy that you took them.

Ryujin sit Hajun beside her, so she can take the medicine pill and hold it infront of your mouth. You open it and hold the pill between your teeth, waiting for the water.

Ryujin hold it, and you want to hold it too, but Ryujin notice that your hand is really shaky.

"Keep your hand down, they're shaky" she said and you put your hand back on your lap, letting Ryujin get some water in your mouth.

You swallow the water along with the pill down and rest your head on Ryujin's shoulder, wrapping your arms around her waist and pull her a bit closer.

"How long are you together now, Unnie?" Yujin ask the both of you. You clear your throat, but Ryujin was faster with the answer "4 years for a month now" she said and you pout, because you wanted to answer.

"Woah, that's so long. So love still exist" she said and Ryujin laugh and nod "love still exist, yes".

Ryujin stood up and you look up at her "hey.." you say quietly and she hold her hand out "you going to take a bath now. So come up" she said and you stood up, your legs shaky too.

Ryujin put her arm on your legs and then other around your waist, getting you up and carry you bridal style.

"Hey, no, let me down, Ryu.." you say, but she was already walking to the bathroom and close the door behind her with her feet, and then let you down.

She walk back, locking the door and help you to undress. You stand infront of her naked now, and she look you up and down.

"I really like your body" she said, never told you this before and it makes you a bit shy.

"Don't tell me this when I stand naked infront of you.." you said and Ryujin chuckle and look at you.

She get the bathtub ready for you. You slowly went in, and it was so warm for you that you look at Ryujin.

"This is too warm.." you said and she put her hand in the water and shake her head "this is a bit warmer than lukewarm. Get in and I will get a tissue to clean your nose" she said, walking out the bathroom because the toilet paper will just hurt for cleaning a nose.

She came back, with a box of tissues and get one out, holding it infront of your nose "blow your nose" she said and you shake your head.

"Baby, blow your nose now" she said again, so you shake your head a second time.

"Lee Chaewon. Blow your nose, now." She said the last time, but you shake your head again.

She then put the tissue on your nose, holding your nose close and move a bit, what tickles your nose so you immediately blow your nose and Ryujin smile.

She fold the tissue and did the same again, patting your head when you was done.

"You're an ass" you said and Ryujin got on her knees "yes? Should I go then?" She ask and you shake your head, sitting up and wrap your wet arms around her neck "noo, stay. I'm sorry" you said and wet her black tshirt.

She unwrap your arms around her neck and put them back in the water "let me wash your hair, baby. Then you can rest a bit more before I help you out" you nod your head, following where Ryujin is going with your eyes.

She went to the door and open it just a bit "Chaeyeon Unnie, can we use your shampoo?" Ryujin ask "you can. Mine is the baby blue one" she said "okay, thank you" she close the door, walking back to you and grab the shampoo from Chaeyeon.

She rub her hands together and then start to massage your scalp with it and rub it in your hair, you sigh out and close your eyes.

After a few more minutes, she help you out the bathtub and wrap an towel around you.

You get yourself dry and Ryujin help you getting in your boxer briefs and your sports bra because your legs and hands are shaky.

Then you get some grey sweatpants and a black hoodie. You went to her and hug her, your head lying on her shoulder.

"I'm really hungry, baby.." you mumble against her neck and she nod, walking out with you in her embrace.

She did make you some food with Chaeyeon together and you was waiting patiently of the both of them.

They sit down beside you, and Ryujin start to feed you, while Chaeyeon is feeding Hajun who was hungry too.

A biiiiiig update today.