chapter 41

Its 1am. You was sleeping peacefully on the couch, while Ryujin couldnt sleep and gently got out of your embrace to not wake you up.

She sit up and sit on the other end of the couch. She got her phone, going on insta to think about other things, except thinking about if you gonna break up from her this time or not. If this cuddling was the last time or not.

She is thinking too much of it that she didn't noticed that she was already crying. She got up, walking to Yeji's and Chaeryeong's shared bedroom.

She needs someone to comfort her right now and to talk to. And because she can't talk to you right now, she went to Yeji and Chaeryeong.

She open the door, seeing Chaeryeong and Yeji cuddling and watching a movie on Yeji's phone.

They noticed Ryujin and stopped the movie on the phone, waving to Ryujin that she should come to them in bed.

"Why are you crying and still awake? I thought you're asleep with Chaewon?" Yeji asked.

Ryujin went with them in bed and put the covers over herself "overthinking too much.." she told them.

You woke up because you felt a bit cold. You noticed that Ryujin isnt with you anymore.

You got up and searched for her. You check the bathrooms and she wasnt there. Then you walk to your shared bedroom and you didnt saw her there either.

You went to Lia and Yuna's shared room and Ryujin wasnt there too. You close the door gently because they were sleeping.

So the only room Ryujin can be is in Yeji's and Chaeryeongs. You knock on the door and then open it.

The first that you saw was Ryujin crying, sitting between Chaeryeong and Yeji.

You lean on the door frame and look at her "why are you crying, babygirl?" You ask her  softly.

You stand up normally again "come here" you open her arms and she just got up and slowly walk to you, going in your embrace.

You look at the other girls with a smile "don't be awake for too long, girls. Love ya" you told them and they nod with a smile "we love you too, Unnie" they said and you walk out with Ryujin.

You lie down with her on the couch again and she couldnt controll her breath and sobs.

"Why are you crying? Did something bad happened?" You ask her.

Her head was against your chest and was holding your tshirt tightly, wetting it too.

"N-No.. its just.." she stopped talking "you w-will hate me.." ryujin said and you look shockingly at her "did you cheated on me?.." you asked in a sad tone.

"N-No, I would never do that.. but.. I'm sure that I'm pregnant again.." she said and you calmed down.

"Okay, did you took a pregnancy test?" You ask her and she look at you "y-you don't hate me?.." she ask and you shake your head.

"Why should I? Just because we get another baby? That's not thing to hate someone" you told her and she smiled a bit "you know, it can easily happen to forget to take birth controll. Especially because we both had sex in the night, and you was very sleepy. It can happen and I'm not mad because of it. Let's hope our baby will be healthy when its born" you brush her hair out of her face and wipe her tears away.

You was looking at her, noticed the goosebumps on her arms and legs. You put the warm blanket over her and pull her closer to you.

"Calm down now. Nothing bad happened and you should never be scared to tell me this. I'm here for you, you're my baby and I told you this everytime" you told her and sit up.

She look at you confused and you pat your lap. She looked confused at you but did sit on your lap.

"Why are you scared to tell me this?" You ask her.

Your hand went to her cheek and caress it. She melt into your touch and hold the other hand.

"You told me that you don't want a third child because it's too much.. I though you would break up with me.. leave me alone with the kids and do your own thing.." she said and started to cry again, her tears rolling down on your hand.

You look at her and pull her to you, her head resting on your shoulder and you let her cry on it, pulling the blanket on her and she sob loudly "I-I just don't want to loose you... I'm s-scared to loose you.." she said against your neck and you felt the need to cry too because she thinks like this.

"Baby, I told you already that I would never... I never leave you for such a thing. If its cheating, then I would.. but if it's not.. then it's okay, then you don't need to be scared to tell me.." you said and Ryujin look at you when she noticed that you're crying.

"Why are you crying?.." she ask you and wipe your tears away.

"Because I feel like I did something bad that you're scared to tell me or that you're scared to tell me and I would hurt you or something.. I don't want this, baby.." you said and she nod "I'm sorry.. I didnt want you to think like this.." she said and you only nod.

"Argh, I hate to cry.." you whine and wipe your tears away that didnt stop.

Ryujin hold your cheek, wiping your tears away.

"Maybe we should go to sleep? It's still in the middle of the night.." Ryujin suggest and you  nod.

You lie down and hold on Ryujin. She was lying on you and you put the blanket over her.