chapter 38

You just woke up, it was 2 am in the morning and Ryujin is sleeping peacefully beside you, facing you and you admire her sleeping beauty.

You smile, knowing that you got such a cute and beautiful girlfriend for now 4 years. You caress her cheek and then got up.

You got your phone and notice alot of massages from your three friends. They texted and spam the chat and said that you should play with them, they just texted 5 mins ago and you smile at the chat, telling them that you gonna join them.

You sit down on your chair, turning on your pc and monitor and got your headset up. You join the discord chat and hear Yoohyeon, Heejin and Hyunjin singing loudly like idiots.

"Yow, be quiet" you whisper in your mic and they stopped singing "why are you whispering?" Yoohyeon ask and start to whisper too "because I just woke up. Its 2 am and my girl is sleeping behind me in our bed, and I dont want her to wake up. So I'm gonna whisper" you told them and started pubg.

"Aww that's so cute" they say and you chuckle. You start to play with them and got shot and now dead, you was about to shout but you keep quiet "this bitch" you mumble to yourself and then Ryujin was standing beside you and you look at her "hey, why are you awake?" You ask her and rolled a bit to the back so Ryujin have the chance to sit on your lap.

"Noticed that you're not beside me anymore. Come back to bed" she said and you smile "I'm going to play 2 more rounds and then I will sleep with you, baby. Go back under the blanket, it's cold" you told her and hold her waist to pull her closer "you say it's cold but sit here in boxers and sports bra" she said and cup your cheeks "please come back to bed with me under the warm blanket, Chaewonie" she said cutely "baby, don't pull that cute side of yours" you whine "please, Wonie. Cuddle me, I'm cold and sleepy and want to be hold by you. You was gone for 2 weeks" she said and pout at me "don't do this to me, babygirl" you whine again and she got closer to you.

"Please, please cuddle me under the blankets" she start to whine too and then the door open and your sister stand there, looking really tired.

"Unnie, just go to bed and cuddle her, my god. You wake up the others too" she told you and you look at her "go back to sleep, Chaeryeong" you said and hear your friends laughing because they always hear how you and your sister bicker "no, shut your mouth and go back to sleep, you're too loud" she said and you look shocked at her.

"What did you said in your first sentence?" You ask her, wanting to go up to her but Ryujin was sitting on your lap.

"You heard me, Chaewon. It's in the middle of the night. Turn your pc off and go back to sleep with Ryujin Unnie" she said and roll her eyes "I'm gonna tell Eomma that you don't have respect" you told her, but you didnt know that it will hurt her feelings, because you said it as fun.

She close the door and walk back to her room "are you really about to tell it your mom?" Yoohyeon asked "ofcourse not. Chaeryeongie is my sister, and its normal for us to bicker alot, and Eomma don't need to know about it. It was just fun, and Chaeryeong do have alot of respect for anyone, she is just tired and want to rest, so I'm going now so I will keep quiet and won't wake up someone" you said and turned off your pc and monitor.

"I think that word "'no respect' hurted Chaeryeongie, Wonie. She looked hurt when you said that. You should go and check on her" your girlfriend said "you think so? You will wait for me?" You ask her and she nod "go to her, I will wait here and maybe even me asleep" she said and you nod.

She got up from your lap and you got up too. You walk to your wardrobe to get out sweatpants and a tshirt.

You walk out and just walk 3 steps to the left to be infront of Yeji's and Chaeryeong's shared bedroom.