chapter 12

*Chaewon's POV*

It's the day today now, I get adopted, already I hope because my birth mom wants me back too, but I hope my Eomma wins, and not my birth mom.

Yuna, Lia and Yeji will be home, because they have nothing to do. Chaeryeong need to go somewhere with her parents and her two sisters.

Ryujin and I ger ready for the adoption. I wear a suit, Ryujin a shirt and a skirt and we are ready for the day.

I hook my arm with hers and walk out the house to walk to my car to drive there.

It will take around 30mins to be there, because there are lawyers that we speak for our words and everything.

I start to drive and look over to my girlfriend who looked out the window, it was raining.

Ryujin and I haven't really talked since we started this little break, didnt hug or little kisses.

She look at me and I look away from her, driving a bit faster because no one is on the street driving.

"Why you stared at me and my lips?" She asked in a harsh way.

"Miss your lips on mine" I said and stopped at the traffic light.

"Later" she said, and I know that she won't do that.

"You said that yesterday too and didnt even looked at me nor gave me a kiss" I told her in a sad tone and drive again as the traffic light shows green.

We arrive. Ryujin and I didnt said anything else and she kinda ignore what I told her.

Atleast she still came with me and be on my side for this hour or more.

We walk in. I walk to Eomma, Soojin and Changbin. They all hugged me and Ryujin. Eomma make my suit right and make my tie a bit tighter.

We was outside the room where the lawyers are, but Eomma said that the others, so my dad and birth mother, are already inside with their childs. What makes me confused because, why did they like push me out and have 3 other kids and now want me back.

I took Ryujin's hand softly in mine and we walk in. What surprises Ryujin and me is, that Chaeryeong is sitting with my dad, along with two other girls. One of them look exactly like me, what's kinda weird.

I looked closer at her and I recognise her, she is from IZ*ONE, her name is Chaeyeon (miss them so much) and the other girl, I don't know her.

We sit down. Eomma beside her lawyer, my birth mom beside her lawyer, and now it's time to begin.

Ryujin sit beside me, so does Soojin, and beside Soojin is Changbin.

I hold Soojin's and Ryujin's hand, and Soojin is holding Changbin's hand too and we count on Eomma that she can do it.

Ryujin and I sometimes look and Chaeryeong and she is looking at us too, kinda surprised that she notice us now.

"Mrs. Lee, you want Chaewon back, why that?" The lawyer that sits infront of us and in the middle ask my birth mom first.

"She got taken away from me when she was born. I don't know by who, and when, but she wasnt there anymore, but her twin sister was still on my side" my birth mom said and I know she lie, because dad took me away.

I was about to stood up but Changbin hold me down and switch seats with Soojin and hold my hand now.

"Is that tru, Ms, Seo?" The lawyer ask Eomma.

"Her husband took her own daughter away. I get to know Chaewon when she was 5 years old and after some time got together with her father" Eomma said and the lawyer nod.