chapter 24

Ryujin already gave birth to your healthy son 2 months ago. You pack the luggage right now because you and your members will go to Paris with the members and doind little tasks there.

Ryujin is breastfeeding Hajun right now "is he asleep?" You ask her.

She look to you and then to Hajun and nod "yes, he's asleep now" she said.

You walk to her and slowly got Hajun up from her, rocking him so he won't wake up again. You put him in his crib and walk to the half unpacked luggage again to put things for you and Ryujin in it.

You got out a smaller luggage and put things for Hajun in it, little toys, diapers, some pacifiers and clothes.

"Baby, take a rest and come to bed to me. It's cold and I want your warmth" Ryujin said.

You look back to her "babe, I need to pack-" she shake her head too and you stopped talking "do that later. Please just come to bed and warm me up" she said and you nod.

You got up and walk to your bed, going under the covers to join Ryujin in bed and pull her in your embrace.

"You really are cold, baby" you said, letting your hand roam over her bare thigh.

You pull her on your lap, pulling the covers up to her shoulder and hug her "you're so so cold" you say and hold her tightly.

She wrap her arms around your neck, burying her face in the crook of your neck.

"You're so warm, Chaewonie. You're slowly warming me" Ryujin said and you cuddled her more.

Ryujin sometimes coughed and you stood up and sit her down on bed "I'm going to make you some tea" you said and walk downstairs, Yeji in the kitchen too.

"Everything okay, Unnie?" She ask you.

"Yeah, kinda. Just a bit stressed. How about you?" You ask her, getting a mug out, pulling out Ryujin's favourite tea and make it.

"I'm fine. Why don't you take a rest, Unnie? We're going to Paris tomorrow" Yeji said and you just nod.

"I know, Yeji-shi. But I won't get a rest. Hajun is crying almost every hour, Ryujin have a cold. I take care of both of them to make sure they feel good, and if I can make sure of it, then I can relax" you said and Yeji smile "you know, everyone would wish to have a girlfriend like you, Unnie" she said and you laugh.

"Can't change it, I'm happy with my girl" you said and pour hot water in the mug and a little bit of sugar.

"Okay, I'm going upstairs now. If you want something then just come in" you said and Yeji nod at you.

You walk up and open the door, Ryujin was crying, so you close the door and slowly walk to her. You put the mug with tea on the nightstand and bend down, looking at her.

"Hey, what's wrong, baby?" You cup her cheeks, wiping the tears away.

You put her head on your chest and hold her, she didnt want to talk. You massage the back of her head and kiss the top of her head.

"Whatever you're thinking about, it will be better, baby" you comfort her.

She crawl on your lap and hug you. You hug her back and make some circles on her back.

She slowly calm down and you look at her "what's bothering you, babygirl?" You ask her, being worried why she was suddenly crying.

"It hurts, m-my throat hurt so much..  and I'm worried because.." she stopped talking and looking at you.

You tilted your head, raised one eyebrow and she smiled a bit at your cute facial expression.

"You take so much care about me and Hajun.. you barely have time for yourself or can take a rest. I bet.. you're really stressed, that's what I'm thinking about too.." she said and looking down on the floor.