chapted 23

*no ones POV*

3 months later

You're cuddled up on your couch with Ryujin leaning on you. She felt like throwing up soon enough, so you just hold her and sooth her pain a bit.

You got her up and walk to the bathroom that's downstairs "you are about to throw up, baby. Let's gonna make your hair into a bun" you said.

You got her hair into a messy bun and sit down behind her as she was leaning down to the toilet.

You hug her, rubbing her stomach and she start to vomit Everything out. Her body hurts and she start to cry.

You wipe her mouth with a tissue and she throw up again, you got another tissue "do you feel you gonna throw up again or is it calming down right now?" You ask her "c-calming down.." she said and you nod what she couldn't see.

You wipe her mouth again and help her up. You walk with her to the sink and got out her toothbrush and toothpaste, slowly starting to brush her teeth so she won't taste the disgusting taste of vomit.

"Everything is going to be fine, baby. Why don't you just sleep? Taking a little rest and I cuddle you?" She nod at you.

She spit out the toothpaste in her mouth and then leaned her head on your shoulder "i-im sorry.." she said.

You got her up and carry her to the livingroom. You lie down and put her on your side to hold her.

"For what, my girl?" You ask her.

"You got barely sleep, you take care of me every minute and.. you're barely taking care of yourself, Chaewonie.. I'm sorry.." she said again.

You shake your head with a little chuckle "it's okay, baby. I just can't fall asleep if I don't know that you feel good or not. I always stay awake longer to make sure if nothing is bothering you, you dream badly or just don't feel well, just a little habit. Don't feel sorry for that, my love" you kiss the top of her head.

She nod against your chest and close her eyes to relax "i-im sorry that I might vomit here later if I won't make it to the bathroom.." she said.

You rub her back in a slow pace and she relax a bit "that's fine, its not your fault and you can do nothing against it, princess. Just let it all out, it would be the best for you and our babyboy" you said and she nod "thank you.." she said.

You only smile "its nothing to thank me, baby. Just do what you need to do and let everything out that needs to be out. I'm not gonna feel disgusted or anything, it's totally normal to vomit, especially when you're pregnant and in the 5th month, almost 6th" you told her and she nod.

Not long after she was falling asleep and you just watched the show that is playing on the tv.

After 30mins of Ryujins aleeping, she suddenly sit up fastly, so you did too and put your arms on her waist.

"Hey, is everything fine, baby?" You ask her and squeeze her waist "I-I don't think I can make it to the bathroom, Wonie.." she said and you nod "that's totally fine. Let it out here and don't hold it back, my princess" you told her and she didn't hold it back anymore and let it out.

"Shh, its fine, baby. What do you think about you take a little warm bath? I will stay with you but clean this up here while getting you into the bathtub" you ask her and she nod "yes, please.." she said.

You got her up, carrying her into the bathroom and then undressing her and sit her in the bathtub, letting warm water into it.

You get things to clean up the vomit that is on the ground in the livingroom and clean it up.

You walk to the kitchen, making some tea. You heard that Chai is good to drink while being pregnant, so you bought it some days ago extra for Ryujin.

You walk back into the bathroom and look to her. She was relaxing and her eyes are closed.

"I made you some tea, babygirl" you told her and she nod.

You went to the bathtub and make her hair wet to wash her hair with shampoo. You massage her scalp, and some soft sighs fell from her lips.

"Good that you're enjoying this, my girl. You're relaxing so much, and that's really good. Want to be in our bed after the bath or still livingroom?" You ask her "bed. I want to be in bed and tugged under the covers with and be hugged by you from behind, want you to rub my baby bump too because I really love that" she said and you smile.

"Everything what you want, my love. Do you want to eat after the bath?" You ask her.

She shake her head and look at you "I don't think I will get anything down my throat.." she said.

You caress her cheek and kiss her forehead "will you atleast try for me? You don't need to eat if it really don't go down your throat, but please try atleast, babygirl" you said.

Ryujin love the way you take care of her every second. Making sure she is fine.

"I will, Wonie" you peck her lips.

She already drank the tea and now You're in the kitchen with her. You make her something to eat that you can warm up again if she really can't get something down her throat.

You put the plate infront of her. She look down at the plate and then up to you "try, baby. I won't force you to eat all of this, just try" you said and she nod.

She got the spoon with the food in her mouth, chewing it and try her best to get it down her throat but it was hard.

She try to put more in her mouth, but you stopped her because you notice that it was hard for her.

"Stop, don't push anything. I said you don't need to eat if you cant get it down, baby" you said and sit down beside her.

She lean on your shoulder, clinging to your arm "I just wanted to make you proud that I'm eating.." she said.

"I'm proud of you already, because you tried it. Everything is fine, you can try again later. Let's just get you tugged under the covers, in my embrace and you sleep" she nod.

You got her up, your arms around her waist, the other under her thighs to carry her upstairs.

You lie her down in bed, pulling the covers up to her shoulder. You lie down beside her, lying on your side and look at her.

"You're so pretty, baby" you told her, brushing her hair behind her ear.

"I'm no-" you shushed her by putting your lips on hers for a second and then pull away.

"You are. Don't say this" you told her and she look into your eyes "I'm not pretty, and I'm fat and everything, but but not pretty" she said and you shake your head "you are pretty, and you are not fat. You're carrying our baby in your womb, ofcourse your belly will grow, but that's not fat, my love." She only nod.

She grab your hand and put it on her belly. You slowly start to rub her belly in circles. You put your other arm under her neck and she is lying better now.

Both of you stare at each other, and Ryujin slowly start to smile. She wrap her arms around your neck and pull you down, hugging you.

Your head is on the crook of her neck, so you start to kiss her neck and Ryujin giggle "stop, that tickles" she said and put your head away from her neck.

"You're really ticklish these days, hm?" You ask her. She show you her smile with her whisker dimples and you kiss her cheek "so cute, my little princess" you hug her again.

You kiss her under her ear "it's time to sleep, baby. Take a rest, I'm gonna hold you" you whisper in her ear.

She nod and look at you "can you undress?" She ask.

You nod and got up from bed, starting to undress to be in only underwear. You go back in bed and lie beside her again.

You hold her again, and see that she close her eyes.

"Goodnight my love" you said.

Ryujin put her head on your chest "goodnight" she said and you smile, brushing her hair back and she slowly start to fall asleep.