chapter 47

The week went by fast. The funeral was 3 days ago, your mothers came, and all your other family members.

You took care of Chaeryeong this week, you think that it will even take longer, but its understanding, she is still hurt and you need to be there for her.

You and Ryujin will do a dance vlive today, but she is already there, so you can buy for the both of you some drinks.

You bought yourself a fanta, while for Ryujin her favourite bubble tea, because she haven't had it for a while now.

You drive with your car to the JYP building, and park your car at the parking lot. You grab the little plastic bag, getting your mask that is hanging on the mirror of the car, and get out, making sure the car is locked and no one can steal it.

You're wearing grey suitpants with a black cropped shirt, and now your mask.

You walk in the building, greeting everyone that you see and then see Bang Chan "Bang Chan" you said and he turn around.

"Chaewon. Weird to see you here" he said, walking up to you to give you a quick hug.

"Yeah, Ryujin wanted to do a dance vlive with me, here I am now" you told him, the both of you pulling away from the hug.

"Okay, I think I'm gonna watch it then. Have fun you two" he said, and you nod "thank you, Oppa" you said, starting to walk to the elevator, and push the buttons to go on floor 3.

The elevator door opens, and you walk out, walking in the direction of the dance room where Ryujin is in.

You hear music, so you open the door slowly to make no sound. You close the door, starting to dance to Ryujin's direction and then hug her from behind.

She jump up a little and then look at you "don't do that again, Chae" she told you.

You just smile at her and kiss her cheek, but before that, took of your mask "sorry, took the chance to surprise you, babygirl" you said, your head resting on her shoulder.

She walk to the pc to turn off the music, while you still hold her. You kiss her neck, and she stopped you "not now, Chaewon" she said, so you stopped and slowly let go of her.

"What are your plans for today, princess?" You follow after her as she walk to the phone, sitting down on the floor.

You sit down beside her, put your hand on her thigh and put the plastic bag to the side, pulling out your fanta and Ryujin's bubble tea.

"Your favourite, baby" you said, giving her the bubble tea.

"Aw, thank you, babe" she said, kissing your cheek.

"You did your nails? When did you went to a nail shop?" You ask her, taking her hand and let it rest in your palm to look at them better.

"This morning, you was still sleeping" she told you.

You smile and nod your head "looks great" you said and let her hand go.

She look at you while you read some comments for yourself, smiling st some of them because they said how cute the both of you are together.

You then look at her with a small smile "what? Why are you looking, baby?" You ask her and she just lean her head on you "you look really good today" she said and you smile "thank you" you said, slowly getting up and help Ryujin.

You hug Ryujin and let your hands slowly down to her ass "get your nasty hands off my ass" she said.

You grab it "hell no" you said.

Ryujin pull away from the hug and push your hands away "not infront of the camera, Chae" she said, jogging to the pc to turn on some music to dance to.

She turn on love shot by exo, skipping a bit and you start to dance, doing those body rolls and Ryujin just look at you.

"Don't look, I know you know the dance too" you told her, but she ignore it and look you up and down, smirking a bit.

You stop dancing, walking in her direction and grab her hips "get that smirk out of your face" you said, leaning a bit over and turn off the music.

"Please just kiss me" she said.

You cup her cheeks, slowly leaning in but stopped just an inch away from her. She whine around "Chaewon, don't tease. Give me a kiss now" she whine again and you giggle.

You put your lips on hers, and slowly start to move your lips against hers. She kiss you back, her arms around your neck and you put your hand to the side of your lips, because the phone is in the direction too to film the both of you.

You slowly pull away, and peck her lips two more times, what makes her giggle.

"There you go, my princess" you said, taking her hand and walk back to sit infront of the phone again.

Ryujin got the straw for the bubble tea and put it in the bubble tea, starting to drink.

'Did the both of you just kiss?' A fan asked and you laugh at the question.

"Why are you laughing?" Ryujin ask you.

"A fan asked if we just kissed" you told her and look at her. She laugh too and kiss you again, but pull away after.

"Let's dance ping pong. Do you still know the parts you learned?" You ask her and she nod.

"I did, do you still know this one part?" She ask you and you know which part she meant.

"I won't do it, Ryujin" you said, standing up with her.

She pout at you and hold on your shirt "oh, please this once, babe" she pout at you and went on tiptoe, so she will be cute.

"Baby, stop with aegyo. I won't do that" you said turning on ping pong "babe" you shake your head, tapping her nose and peck her lips "nope, I won't do that" you told her and pull her to the middle of the room to dance.

The both of you stand in the right position and start to dance. It's the part where you kinda like console her moves from behind.

You look down as she move her hips almost against your front, but then look back a bit infront of you.

The end came faster than you thought, and Ryujin jumped on you. You catch her, and walk a bit forward because you almost tripped.

You walk to the pc, still carrying Ryujin bridal style and then turn off the music, walking back infront of the phone, sitting down with Ryujin on your lap.

You grab your bottle of fanta, opening it and took a sip while looking over Ryujin's shoulder.

You close the bottle, standing it to the side and wrap your arms around her waist "I was so scared that I would fall and hurt you" you told her.

"Would never happen, because you're so strong. I still remember when you was carrying me in bridal style for a really really long time" she said.

You nod your head, kissing her cheek and hug her tighter "argh, I love you so much" you said and she smile "I love you so much too" she said, resting her head on your shoulder and close her eyes, already exhausted from dancing to a whole song this time.

"Tired, babygirl?" You ask her and she nod her head "yes, let's take a break and you just hold me" you smile and hug her the whole time, just like she wanted it.