chapter 34

You're in the building now, because you're supposed to do a solo vlive now. You're wearing a pair of jeans and just stole a tank top from your sister.

You walk in the room where everyone is doing a vlive some other time.

You put the phone on this little phone holder and turn on the vlive. You look into the cam, seeing yourself so you make your cap right and then smiling into the camera.

"Its been a long time, Midzy's" you said and tap your hands on the table.

"'Isnt this Chaeryeong's tanktop?' Yes it is, she stole my hoodie and didnt gave it back to me, so I stole her tank top" you told the fan who was asking this.

You heard music and its straykids, so you know it's your brother right now.

"'You have the same necklace and cap as Yoohyeon' we bought those things together months ago" you told them and then got a call from Yoohyeon.

"Oh, you're calling right now, Unnie. Was just talking about you" you said and put the call on speaker.

"I know, I'm live too and my fans are telling me this" she said and you laugh.

"We gonna play later with the idiots?" She ask.

You look into the cam with a smile and reading some comments "no, got no time to play today" you told her "wae, what are you doing today?" She ask you "on a date with my girl" you told her "okay. You bring your kids to your mother, right?" She was asking you.

"Yes, why do you ask?" You ask her and grab your phone again "gonna be there too then" she said and you chuckle "I don't think my mom will recognize you. You was just one time at my house and that was when I was a trainee" you said and she laugh "yeah, the day she thought that I'm your new girlfriend. Was she asking you this many times?" She ask you and your smile dropped.

"That wasnt even funny anymore. After I broke up with my ex, and I was bringing friends over, she always ask if it's my new girlfriend. That sounds like I'm a player, but I'm not. I brought Heejin and Hyunjin over so many times and she was still asking everytime if one of them is my girlfriend" you said and hear Yoohyeon laugh.

"Well, you can take it as an compliment because you mom thinks you could get anyone if you want with just a snap" she said and you lean your head on your hand "but I don't want anyone else, only Ryujin. So lets stop talking about this now, please. This is so embarrassing to talk about it" you said, hiding your face.

"That's embarrassing? Embarrassing is that Ryujin was lo-" you end the call before she can tell even more.

The the door open and you got pressed against the door and wall "yah, hey" you say and see your older twin sister and Chaemin there.

"What are you doing here?" You ask and Chaeyeon start to squeeze your cheeks "Chaemin wanted to see you because it's been a long time now" she said and kiss your cheek "ew, since when are you like this?" You ask her in a tease and wipe her kiss away, looking at her.

You stood up and hug Chaemin, cuddling her and she giggle "you've grown up so much" you said to Chaemin "yeah, you're short, Unnie" she said and you backed abit away, your hip and stomach only seen by the phone "I'm still taller than you and Chaeyeon Unnie" you said and Chaeyeon look at your belly button piercing.

You put your arms around your stomach to hide it and your phone ringed again, so you got it up and see that its Ryujin.

"Ryujin?" Chaeyeon ask and you nod "yall can sit down if you want" you told them and they nod, sitting down in the other chairs in the room.