chapter 14

*Chaewon's POV*

It has been a week since I talked with Ryujin about my depressions and the breakdowns I have.

I told her that I want to take a week off why the others have schedules and be home late, while I lie in bed in my own home and just sleep.

We gonna celebrate my birthday some other time, because I turned 19 three days ago.

Both my Eomma's allowd me to have time for myself because I told them about my depressions and they understand me and if I need and adult ti talk to, I can come to them and everything, what I'm really thankful for.

Ryujin is coming here for the whole week only in the midnight ti make sure I'm okay, she make me food and bring me something to drink too.

I think she is slowly recovering and I'm really happy for her. She is daily at the doctor and take her medicine that help her. While I'm stubborn and dont want to go to the doctor or take medicine.

But the week sadly went by fast, and I need to work again and I even need to perform a song, alone, infront or many people. But my girl will be sitting on their chairs behind me when I sing.

The song that I'm going to perform is to my youth from bol4.

I bet I will cry, because my family will sit in the crowd on the front row. They dont know what I'm going to perform, and the song just fits to me. (Like for real, it fits to me and my life)

We already performed dalla dalla and want it. The girls now sit on their chairs and have their microphones in their hands.

I look back at them and they nod, telling me I can get ready.

I first look down. My outfit down even fit to the song. I'm wearing leather pants and a belly free black-red top, that shows my stomach.

The music starts and I already got a lump in my throat.

I started to sing, it was at first calm, what was good for me because I have a soft and calm voice that suits the song, and I can hit high notes too what's good.

I look to the crowd, and feel the eyes of my dad on me what makes me feel uncomfortable.

"geuraedo nan eojjeomyeon
naega i sesange balkeun bichirado doekka bwa
eojjeomyeon geu modeun apeumeul naeditgoseorado
jjalge bicheul naebokka bwa
pogihal suga eopseo
harudo mam pyeoni jamdeul suga eobtteon naega
ireokerado ireoseo boryeogo hamyeon
naega nal chajajukka bwa" I sing almost the last part.

Both my moms crying, same as Soojin, Binnie oppa, Chaeyeon Unnie and Chaemin.

The high note came, but I couldn't hold my tears back anymore and turn around and look on the ground, letting my tears out.

"eolmana eolmana apasseulkka
eolmana eolmana apasseulkka
eolmana eolmana eolmana baraesseulkka" i sang the last part while turning around and still look on the ground.

I wipe my tears away and feel my members pull me in a group hug "you did great Unnie" they all said and it can be heard by our mics.

They pull away from me and Chaeyeon unnie run up the stage and pull me in a hug. I wrap my arms around her and lie my head on her shoulder.

"Thank you, Unnie.." I said and she shushed me, rubbing my back infront of thousand of fans.

"Sh, its okay" she said.

She pull away and wipe my tears "sit down and go on with everything. You did good" she said and kiss my forehead before going back and walk to her place.