chapter 20

*Ryujin's POV*

It's a new day and Chaewon and I really do the little break of our relationship, so she got time for herself and I do for me.

She went out really early and told me that she is with Yoohyeon so I dont need to worry that she is with her ex girlfriend or something and I trust her.

I'm still in bed and not in a mood for anything because Chaewon isnt here to take care of me or something, but I really have something on my heart that I need to tell someone, so I think I need to call Yeji upstairs.

I got up from bed and open the door "Yeji Unnie, can you come upstairs please?" I shout and hear footsteps "okay, I'm coming" she said.

I walk back to my bed and lie down. Yeji came in and close the door. She walk to me and sit down on my bed, brushing hair out of my face "what do you need?" She ask.

"I really have something to talk about. I want to talk about it with Chaewon, but also I dont want to because I'm scared because of her reaction. So I got you to talk about it.." I told her fastly and she know now that something is wrong, so she lie down in my bed too and go under the blanket, looking at me.

"Okay, tell me about it" she said and I nod "so, I told Chaewon that I got my period, because we were about to do, you know?.. and I lied to her and told her I got my period.." i said and took a deep breath "you wasnt in the mood and was scared to tell her that?" Yeji ask and i shake my head.

"Its not that.. i just didnt got my period for 2 weeks now, and it's been almost 3.. do you think I might be pregnant?.." I ask her "how can you get pregnant?" She ask and i think she forgot about that Chaewon have a dick.

"She have a dick.. but she used a condom.." I said and she nod "right, I forgot. Maybe the condom break in the middle while you were doing it whenever you have done that the last time" she said, looking in my eyes and I do the same to her.

"I don't think it broke.. Chaewon would've told me this because she said she is too young to have kids now.. that's why I'm scared to tell her that I might be pregnant.." I told Yeji and she smile "let's go to the gynecologists then, and lets see if you're pregnant or not. Lets get ready?" She ask and I nod, happy that she will go there with me together.

We stand up from bed and started to change into normal clothes. She took my hand and give it a comfort squeeze and sending me a small smile.

We are in the waiting room now, and I got really nervous "Shin Ryujin." They call me out and I grab Yeji Unnie's hand and walk to the information to give my card with my informations to the woman who is on the computer.

"17? Really young" the woman said and I only nod.

She type everything in the computer and than gave me my card back "Room 6" she said and I look for it and found room 6.

We walk in and the gynecologist is already sitting there. We sit down infront of the young woman and my hand started to shake.

"So, why are you here, Ms. Shin?" She ask and I fiddle with my fingers "um, so I didnt got my period for about 3 weeks, and I think I am pregnant.." i said shyly "do you have a boyfriend and that's why you think you're pregnant?" The woman ask and write everything down on a paper.

"I don't have a boyfriend, I have a girlfriend, but she have a dick and we used a condom, so i dont know. I'm just here to check if I'm pregnant or not, its really important for me right now.." I told the woman and she look at me "is she your girlfriend?" She look at Yeji and I shake my head.

"This is my bestfriend. My girlfriend dont know about anything about that.." I said and she nod.

"Okay, let's check if you're pregnant or not" the woman said and stood up. Yeji and I follow her to the extra room.