chapter 10

*Chaewon's POV*

Its 2019 now, we made our debut as a 6 member group.

My brother debuted too, but 2 years before me.

I'm 18 now and in a few days turning 29. the time went by fast, Ryujin's and mine relationship is still good, we sometimes fight because we're too stressed out sometimes, but at the and we cuddle and talk everything out, but privately because our members dont know about us.

The second member that I know the longest among the others, is Yeji. She was before me and Ryujin at JYP and showed us around, but we knew each other even before that and just click with each other.

The friendship with Lia, Chaeryeong, Yuna and me is good, we have alot of fun, laughing alot and we all together spend christmas together 2018 what was fun too.

I'm Chaeryeong's roommate, Lia and Yuna are roommates and Yeji and Ryujin.

I'm sad that Ryujin and I aren't roommates because we can't really get close to each other. We don't kiss each other often anymore, cuddle or have sex.

What I hate the most about it is because Ryujin is depressed, and I cant really come close to her or anything without the members noticing us, so I try my best through the text to help her and everything, but it dont make anything better because she don't even see the doctor for it. ( is it called doctor? I only know the german word for it, and not the english one)

I hear sounds downstairs, and its 4am right now. I just woke up because I had a bad nightmare.

I put the blanket away from me and slowly open the door without making a sound and not wanting to wake up Chaeryeongie.

I close the door and walk downstairs. The little kitchen light was on and Ryujin was there with a knife in her hand.

I turn on the whole kitchen light and walk to her "hey" I spoke softly and she look up at me, and didnt talk.

I look down at the knife and then back at her. She was still wearing her jeans and the sweatshirt she got from me last year to christmas.

I pull her closer to me by her waist "couldn't sleep?" She nod and start to cry "why didnt you come to my room? I would make sure you sleep" I said.

"Didnt want to wake you and Chaeryeong up.." she said as short as possible "you still could come in my room and I cuddle you. And, give me the knife, baby" i said and open my hand for her to give me the knife.

She shake her head and I look at her "please, give me the knife, babygirl" I said and she shake her head again.

I sigh out and look her deep in the eyes "look, I know that you are going through a really hard time right now, but it's no use to hurt yourself just because you think it will make you feel better, but it wont. It will just give you more pain, do you want it? You don't want it, right? And, you know that you don't go through your depression alone. I'm here for you, since the very first day we know each other, I'm here to try to help you get out of this black hole, but it won't help you if you start to hurt yourself. I know it's hard for us right now because we don't share the same rooms. I cant really take care of you, comfort you, give you kisses and all this, but you still need to talk to me about your illness. I'm your girlfriend, for 2 years now, and I don't want to loose you because you're my entire world, my little princess and I need to protect you, even for yourself. So do me a favour now, and give me that knife" I said and she cried harder.

She give me the knife and walk in my embrace. I put the knife to the side and hold her close "I'm here for you, baby. No matter what. I don't care if im too tired, to stressed or anything. I do anything for you to make sure you feel better anytime soon. Why don't we see a doctor tomorrow and let's have a check you? Maybe you get meds for it and it will help you anytime soon. But you don't need to, I don't force you into it, but I want you to be good again and have a happy life, with me" i said and kiss her head.