chapter 59

*Chaewon's POV*

I get out some alcohol. Everyone is here now, and we have a happy time together.

I sit down on the couch, Hajun already upstairs, but in Minseo's room because he wanted to sleep in her bed with her tonight what is cute.

"Baby, can I drink too?" I ask Ryujin.

"Just a bit"

I nod at her and put some soju in my glass and gulp it down in one go. Ryujin look at me and I only shrug my shoulders.

I put soju again in my glass and Ryujin put her hand on my wrist and we start to look at each other.

"Take it slow, Wonie" she said.

"Baby, let me take this one chance to drink alcohol" I told her and she sigh out.

"Then take it slow" I nod my head and gulp it down like it's nothing again. 

"Chaewon!" Ryujin scold me and put the glass out of my hands and put it on the table.

I lean back and pout at her, crossing my arms under my chest and she only shake her head.

"Nope, you won't drink any alcohol today anymore" she said and I whine.

"Ryujinnie" I say.

She cling to me and shake her head again "nope. Get yourself some sprite or cola or something, but not alcohol" she say and I sigh out.

"Okay, I will get myself a cola then, baby" I say and got up, walking to the kitchen and open the fridge, getting myself a glass bottle of cola out and open it with the opener.

I get Ryujin a glass of water and walk back, putting my glass bottle and the glass of water on the coffee table and pull Ryujin closer to me.

"I got you some water, baby" I said and she went on my lap, her back against my chest and she pull my arms around her waist.

"Thank you, babe" she say and pull the rings off my fingers, except our engagement ring.

"Why is your engagement ring, like, big and mine so beautiful with a diamond in it?" She ask.

"Because you're my bride and I want you to have a pretty ring on your finger" I told her and she turn her head to the side and look at me.

"But you're my bride too, you should have a ring like me" she say and I shake my head.

"Its okay, i like those rings. And the ring that you wear just fits you and your beauty. So don't complain anymore, my love. You will go to bed soon" I told her and she turn around completely, her hands on my shoulder and I grab my cola and took a sip of it, looking at Ryujin and holding it in my hand.

"Its so early, I won't go to sleep" she said.

"10pm isnt early, baby. I bet you didnt sleep that much in your dorm. So you will sleep enough here" I say and she shake her head, so I only nod my head and pull her in my arms and lean forward to put my glass bottle on the table.

I put her more on my lap, and hold her "you will. This night you will sleep long" I told her and she sigh out and nod her head.

"Okay, only if you stay in bed with me" she said and I shake my head.

"I won't let the girls stay here alone downstairs" I say and Ryujin shake her head.

"Please cuddle me" she said.

I only sigh out and nod my head, kissing her head and hug her tightly.

"Mommy, I think Hajun don't feel well" Minseo slowly walked down in her pajama and I look at her.