chapter 28

You and Ryujin are already awake. You told Ryujin an hour ago that you want to be alone for a bit, and she understands and took Hajun with her to the livingroom.

Your mom will be there soon because you wanted her to be there with you and take care of you.

"Baby, where are you?" Your mom about and you rush out from under the covers, opening the door and rush downstairs.

You run into her arms and hide your face in the crook of her neck "mommy.." she brush your hair back and kiss your head "what happened that you cry like this?" She ask you, facing you.

"I-I don't want to go t-through this anymore, mommy.." you said while shaking your head "I can't t-take all of this anymore.." you told her.

She wipe your tears away with your thumb. You lie your head on her shoulder again.

"Through what are you going? Depressions got worse?" She ask "not only t-that.. first dad.. then t-the family problems, then h-he kidnapped be and was about to k-kill me.. now L-Lucky.. my heart hurts s-so much, m-mommy.." you said.

"What happened to Lucky? Is he one of the reasons you're having so much breakdowns? Crying like a waterfall?" You nod at her and hug her tighter.

She walk with you to the livingroom and sit the both of you down. The girls were here, because they didn't want to stay in paris longer without you and Ryujin being there.

They all look at you, you was hiding your face in your hands and your mom rub your back.

You look to your mom and your lip wobble just like last night "s-someone poisoned Lucky.. h-he isnt with us a-anymore, mommy.." you cry harder and she pull you in her embrace.

She knows that Lucky was your everything. Your best friend, your son, a sunshine that makes you happy when you didnt felt well just like now.

"How c-can someone be so c-cruel.." you cry against your moms chest as she was holding you tight.

"I don't know, baby. When did he got poisoned?" Your mom asked.

"I-I don't know.. Yoohyeon Unnie called m-me in the middle of the night 2 d-days ago.." you told her.

"Okay. But, did you go and see a doctor by yourself too because of your depression?" You shake your head "I dont w-want to.. I-I didnt want the girls to w-worry and just because I d-don't want to.." you said and your mom sigh out.

"You want to tell me you hid your true feelings for almost a year or even more than a year infront of them?" You nod your head "I'm s-sorry.." you apologise "go to the psychiatrist, its the best for you" she said and you shake your head "I don't want t-to.." you said "don't be so stubborn and do something for your health, Chaewon" she said and you look at her.

"Mommy.." you say and she shake her head "do what I tell you, Chaewon" you know that you can't do anything except obeying your moms words.

You nod at her "o-okay.." you said.

Ryujin came to you with Hajun in her arms. She sit down beside you and you lean your head on her shoulder, holding Ryujin's and your mom's hand and closing your eyes.

"I would be really proud of you, baby" Ryujin told you.

You nod on her shoulder. You slowly fall asleep on Ryujin's shoulder, relaxing your body that your head slowly fall down Ryujin's shoulder, so she hold your head up.

She give Hajun to Yuna and Yuna smiled at her.

She then got up and put her arms under your thighs and around your waist "god, why are you always knock out when you sleep after crying" she said and start to get you up, walking upstairs to bring you to bed.

She lie you down on your shared bed and tug you under the blankets. You hold her wrist without looking at her "please stay with me..." you say and she nod, going under the blanket with you and you put your head on her chest.

She play with your hair, and you put your body completely on hers to get cuddled.

"Soft music again to calm you down and get you to sleep?" She ask you.

You look at her "yes, please.." you said and went more up to her body, your head leaning on her shoulder.

She turn on soft music and lie her phone on the bed beside her and took care of you.

"Did you asked where Lucky got poisoned? He for sure ate something, and if it happened near our house, then you maybe cought it in our cameras for our front door. You know it capture alot around there too" she said and you got your head up fastly.

"Lucky was home a-alone, so Yoohyeon unnie just walked around this area.." you said and got up, rushing downstairs and Ryujin followed you.

You rush upstairs again and grab your glasses so you could read it on the screen better.

You grab your laptop from the table and type in your password "we know your password now" Chaeryeong said "I don't have anything to hide, so I don't care.." you told your little sister and look for the videos that the front camera made.

You look for the date and found the video. Before Yoohyeon took Lucky for a walk, your stylist put something in the grass and it was him who poisoned Lucky.

"This son of a bitch.." you said and close your laptop.

"Babe, don't curse, please" Ryujin said and you nod "I'm sorry.. but I will go to the police.." you said.

"I'll come with you" Ryujin said and you shake your head "please just rest and take care of Hajun with the girls.." you said.

You stood up, but Ryujin hold your wrist and pull you down to sit again "then rest for today too and go to the police tomorrow. Maybe tell PD-nim about it and send him the video of your stylist and what he did to Lucky" she said and you shake your head "Ryujin-" you stopped talking when she shake her head at you.

"Don't do it today. You cried last night and this whole night. Just take a rest. Don't care if you take a rest here or upstairs under the covers or if you want me to hold you and get you blankets" she said and you nod.

You then throw yourself in her arms and sit on her lap "okay, this is new to me" Ryujin said and you smile a bit "cuddle me, keep me warm and make me fall asleep" you said, being a bit happy to be held.

"Never knew you could be this clingy, but I like it" she said and wrap a blanket around your almost naked body and cuddle you.

"What do you have on your lap top, Unnie?" Chaeryeong asked you "not much, you can go on it if you want and di whatever you want except bad things, okay?.." yiu said and she nod "yes, Unnie" she said and open your laptop and see an file with your and Ryujin's name on it, so she opened it and put the laptop on her lap so the girls can watch too.

There are pictures from 2017, and it's already the end of December 2019.

You was slowly falling asleep against Ryujin's chest, drolling a bit because your nose is full because of crying.

She look at you and notice that you are asleep, slowly smiling because you look kinda cute right now.