chapter 64

*Chaewon's POV*

Today is the day when Ryujin and I marry. I couldnt be at home for two days because Ryujin gets ready for the marriage and have Minseo with her while I have the boys with me.

"Mom, mommy, do you think it's okay like this?" I ask both my mothers because they're with me to help me with everything.

I was looking into the mirror while wearing my suit and have some problems with my tie.

"Mommy, I need help" I shout so both of them would come up into the bathroom.

"What?" Mommy said and went to my side, wearing her dress.

"You look really good, Chaewonie"

"Thank you. I need help with my tie, mommy. And where is Eomma?" I ask and turn to look at her and give her the tie in her hands.

She get the tie on me and put like a knot on it so it look right. So now I'm done and I walk downstairs with mommy and see my two boys on the couch with Eomma.

"Mommy" Hajun said, holding Hojin a bit in his arms while both of them wear suits too.

I bend down and hug both of them "I really can't wait to see mama" I say happily and sit on the couch, Hajun crawling in my arms and I get Hojin in my arms too.

"Really miss mama" Hajun said and I nod "I miss mama too, so much" i say and he snuggle closer to me.

Chaeyeon came downstairs because she was staying with me too, while Chaeryeong and the others are with Ryujin.

Chaeyeon wears a suit too, what I didng know and she looks really good.

"The twins are downstairs" Eomma said and I laugh with Chaeyeon together.

"You both look like the same, let's see if people can see the difference between you two" mommy say and I look at Chaeyeon.

"Okay, let's get ready now. Chaewon, your car is also here so you can drive with Ryujin later while your Eomma or I take your little boys" mommy say, taking control of everything and I nod my head, getting up while holding my baby boys in my arms.

Hojin is asleep, what I'm happy of so it won't be stressful.

"Let's go" I say with power and be happy because I see my girl soon.

We drive to the place right now and I have the car alone from now on and I think about the wedding and how it will be.

I get out of the car and see Ryujin coming out her car too with our other friends, and she look hella pretty in that dress.

Hajun got out and look to the right and see her, smiling brightly.

"Mama" he start to run to her and she got him up in her arms.

I don't know what they're talking about but Ryujin keep eye contact with me then and smile at me.

"Lee Chaewon, you're not supposed to see your beautiful wife" my Eomma scold me and I look at her.

"She came out of the car the same I got, I can't do anything about it" I told her and she slap the back of my head.

Mommy came out of the car with Hojin and gave him to me. We walk in the building, everyone already sitting on the benches that are there.

I give Hojin to my mom and went to the front where the man stands to hold a speech at first.

Ryujin walks in with flowers in her Hand and make her way to me with a smile. She stand opposite me and I look her up and down.