chapter 5

*Ryujin's POV*

I was awake the whole night and it's now 3 am in the morning, Chaewonie stood up and rush out of the bedroom to run into the bathroom.

I run after her and pull her hair back as she start to puke everything out.

I rub her back in circles and she stopped to puke "I'm sorry.." she said and stood up to wash her mouth.

"Its okay. I will give you some time right now to clean up and everything" I said and she look at me "can you bring my phone? I want to call my mom.." she said and I nod my head, walking out of the room to get her phone.

*Chaewon's POV*

Ryujin bring me my phone and walked out again, so I lock the door and sit on the floor, calling my mom.

"Why are you calling me around 3 am?" She ask and she sounds like she was sleeping before.

"I-im sorry.. I need to talk to someone, Eomma.." I said "okay, tell me what you want to talk about" she said and I lean myself on the wall and hug my knees.

"Something really embarrassing happened me hours ago.. and I don't know how to explain it to her.." I said "is it about your dick?" She asked me "yes.. like, Ryujin was sitting on my lap while we eat because the two idiots, Heejin and Hyunjin got the other chairs to make sure Ryujin needs to sit on my lap.. and she said that something is poking her and... I don't know how to tell her because I don't want her to judge me or anything.. I really like Ryujin and I think I'm the only close person to her.." I said and hold the tears back because I'm too scared to tell Ryujin about it.

"Chaewon, you should not worry about it, okay? Its not your fault that it happened that you poke her with your little secret there. Don't lie to her or hide it, because I think she already found out what it was. Talk to her, and tell her the truth. It's the best than just lie and say that everything it fine. Don't hide it again and spill out the truth" she said and I let out a sniffle.

"But Eomma, I-I don't want to loose her.." I said and sob "I know that it's hard for you, Chaewon. But do it. She trust you, and she is the one who will understand the best, because I can see that you both like each other, maybe not more than a friend now, but maybe in the future, so let her know now and don't lie. Your other friends are still with you too, and they know about it." She said.

"Okay.. thank you mommy, I love you.." I said and she chuckle "I love you too. And tell me later how it went and go to sleep, its 3am" she said "ne" I said and end the call.

Even when she is not my birth mother, It just feels like she is because she treat me right, she loves me for who i am and help me out in alot of things, and I love her.

"Chaewonie, open the door" ryujin said and I look into the direction of it.

"D-Did you heard everything?.." I ask her "I did, and i don't see you as a different person because of it, okay? Come out and we go back to sleep, we can cuddle too if you want to cuddle again like hours ago" she said and I stood up, walking to the door and unlock it.

I let myself fall in her arms and hug her "thank you so much, Ryujinnie.." I said and she rub my back "its okay, don't worry, Unnie" she said and pull away from the hug and look ar me.

"Let's go to sleep now" she said and I nod.

We walk to our bedroom and i throw myself on her bed and sigh out.

Ryujin crawl a bit over me and lie her head on my chest and hug me, so i hug her too and brush her hair.

"Thank you again, Ryujin" I said and she was nodding against my chest "no problem. But don't treat me differently because I know about this secret now" she said and I smiled a bit "I won't, i promise" I said and we start to go to dreamland again.