chapter 58

*Chaewon's POV*

Its december now. Ryujin is in the 3rd month of pregnancy now and I got us a new apartment so we have enough rooms for our little family.

The girls have a AAA performance today, so I will ofcourse surprise them and go there with my little boy.

The last time I saw the 4 of them was in Jeju-island. Ryujin don't know that I will be surprising them.

Hajun turned two last month, and now he can walk better than he could before, what makes me proud.

Minseo said that she don't want to go to the show, because she don't want to be in public, what I respect and so she will stay at home, maybe she will get her friends over too.

Hajun walk to me, holding clothes in his hands because I told him to get black things out of his wardrobe and come downstairs to me, because I'm already dressed in black suitpants, black turtleneck top and a black coat.

"This, mommy" he say, coming down the stairs and then walk to me.

I grab him and sit him on my lap, he show me the things with a smile and I nod. He showed me black pants, with a black hoodie where spiderman is on, so i let him go with this.

"This will be fine, babyboy" I say and sit him down beside me and get up, kneeling infront of him and get him off his pajama pants and pajama shirt.

Byullie and Dallie came to Hajun and he start to play with them. I get his hoodie down and help his arms get into the sleeves.

Then I get the black pants up to his ankles at first, and then make him stand on his feet, pulling the pants up to his waist and close the buttons and pull the zip up.

"You're done, my boy" I say and he went to me and hug me.

"What shoes you want to wear?" I ask him and he start to jump as his arms are around my neck.

"Spiman" he said, what was cute because he still lack alot with talking.

"Okay, go grab your spiderman shoes and come back to mommy" I say and he nod, running to the door where his shoes are and grab them.

He came back fastly with a big smile. The spiderman shoes are his favourites, because when he walk, they will glow what he like the most.

I help him get into his shoes and then pick him up, holding him with my left arm and went to the stairs.

"Minseo, Hajunie and I will go now. We will see each other later" I shout for her to know "okay, mommy. Have fun" she said and I smile walking to the door to get Hajun's scarf with teddy bears on it and his winter jacket.

I sit him on the kitchen island and first put the scarf around his neck to keep him warm, and then get him in his jacket, getting him up again and kiss his cheek.

"Pacifier" he say and I nod, grabbing his pacifier and then went out the apartment.

I went to my car and look at Hajun "you want to sit with mommy on the front, or want to sit in the back?" I ask him.

"Front with mommy" he say and I nod, putting his baby seat to the passenger seat and sit him in there, getting the safe belt around him first from the baby seat, and now the seatbelt, so its safer.

I park the car infront of the building, getting out and open the door on Hajun's side who was asleep. I grab a little blanket from the back seat and get Hajun out, wrapping him in the blanket and put it over his head too so he won't wake up because of the camera flashes that are starting right now.

I close the door and start to walk my way to the building, waving at the paparazzi's and bowing my head, holding Hajun with my left hand again.

I push the door open, greeting the people that are there and walk infront of the stages.  Itzy is the one going on stage now, and Ryujin is sitting on a chair because she should not dance to a hard choreography, so she will do her part while sitting, and she look really good in her outfit.

I am sitting more on the back, so they can't recognise me what was good.

I hold Hajun's ear a bit so it won't be soo loud for him and he woke up.

He turn around and sit down on my lap, taking my hands and hold them "look, there is mama" I say and point at Ryujin.

"Yes, mama" he say and smile.

We clap our hands after that performance, it was really good. I'm really proud of them and what they received from love in those 3months that I'm not in the group anymore.

I'm still active on social media, with my own Instagram account and tiktok account I only made because of Yoohyeon Unnie.

I'm now on back stage in my own room they gave and already a mic, so they will tell me when Itzy will be on stage because I knew they will win today on AAA.

Someone knock on the door and went in "they will go on stage now, Chaewon" one of the staffs, that I know, told me.

"Okay. Hajunie, come" I say and he took my hand, starting to walk with me out of the room.

I just saw how they went up the stairs, so I wait a bit.

"1, 2, 3" Ryujin count. 

"All in us, hello, we are Itzy" they all say, making me smile.

Hajun start to Jump up and down and giggle around quietly.

Ryujin start to talk, about how thankful she is for all the things that she and the group got, and grateful for PD-nim.

Then she stopped talking.

"Yeji Unnie, we won. I hope you was watching us at home. And Chaewon Unnie, I hope that you're proud of us" Yuna said, making me smile and I start to walk the stairs up with Hajun slowly, getting the mic up to my mouth and the camera point at me and Hajun.

"I am really proud, Yuna" I say, and we hear a fainted "Hajunie too" from him.

They turn around and I can see their beautiful smiles and how they start to run at me.

Ryujin walked to Hajun, getting him in her arms while the other three went to me and in my embrace.

"You're here, Unnie" Lia said and I chuckle.

"I am. I'm happy that you won, my babies" I say, kissing their heads.

"We missed you so much, Unnie. Can you come over to our dorm later?" Yuna ask and I shake my head.

"We gonna pick up Yeji from home and make a beautiful girls day at mine and Ryujin's apartment. I can't let Minseo be home alone" I told them and they nod their head.

They pull away from me and smile, while Chaeryeong went to hug me again, this time tighter.

"Oh, Chaeryeongie. I didnt know you would miss me this much" I say, stroking her hair with my free hand and she nod.

I let go of Chaeryeong and went to Ryujin who is just two times or at least 3 times in two weeks at home.

She was holding Hajun and I look her up and down, putting the mic in one of my pockets and smile.

"You look great, baby" I say and peck her lips.

"You look great too" she say, caressing my cheek.

"Let's go downstairs, I don't want those moments to be spread in the internet" I say and she chuckle, taking my hand and walk down the stage.

"There are a lot of moments of us being like this, babe" she said "yeah, you have a point, but still" I say, my hand around her waist and I kinda walk behind her.

"Let's get Yeji and then go home with the girls? I bet Minseo is missing you, baby" I say, kissing her cheek.

"Okay, let's do this" she said and look at me with a smile.

"Let's celebrate your win together"