chapter 2

*Chaewon's POV*

I'm standing in the small kitchen to make some breakfast for me and the 3 kids, well, the 3 kids are Heejin, Hyunjin and Ryujin.

Hyunjin and Heejin knock on the door and yell "Unnie, open the door".

I sigh out and rush to open the door "yah, don't yell, the little kid is still sleeping" I said to them in a little loud voice and pulled them in.

"Sit down, idiots" I said and give them two plates with food and push them a bit further to the table.

"Thank you for the food, Unnie" both of them said and give me their smile "yeah yeah, no problem" I said and knock on the door of the bedroom.

She wasnt replying so I think she is still sleeping.

I open the door, she was still hugging the pillow that I put under her arms so she think that I'm still holding her.

I sit on the bed and pull my blanket away from her, what makes her whine.

"Hey, sleepyhead. Wake up, I made breakfast" I said and she was pouting "what time is it?" She ask and I look at my wrist watch.

"8 am" I said and she put the pillow over her head.

"Its so early, Unnie. Can I sleep a bit more?" She ask.

Her question was muffled because of the pillow. I grab the blanket and pull it over her body again and walk to the window to close the blinds.

"Okay, but just one hour, okay? Because me and my friends want to go shopping, and I will take you with me" I said and she nod "okay, Unnie. Thank you" she said.

I need to say that she is alot more quiet than the other girls.

"No problem" I said and walk out and let the door open to a gap and walk to the kitchen.

I got myself some food and sit down on the opposite of the Jin's.

"With who do you talked to, Unnie?" Hyunjin asked while eating.

"My roommate, she arrived here yesterday" I said and start to eat too.

"Can we see her?" Heejin asked and want to go into the room.

So I stand up too and hold her back "not now, Heejin. She is still tired, let her sleep. You both get to know her later when we go shopping and get some groceries" I said and she nod.

The hour went by fast and I stood up to wake up Ryujin, but she was talking on the phone right now.

"Eomma, can you please give me money? Chaewon and her friends want to go shopping and I don't want to go there without money" she told her mother.

I eavesdrop her a bit more "okay, sorry to ask, Eomma. Love you too" Ryujin said and I hear her and the call.

I knock on the door and walk in, she was looking down and was typing something.

I close the door behind me gently "hey" I speak softly and she look at me "hey.." she said and was sad.

I sit down beside her and put her head on my shoulder "I'm sorry that I eavesdroped you. But if you really need or want something, I will buy it for you, okay?" I said and she play with my big hand.

"I can't say yes to this, Unnie. It's your money, you worked for it" she said.

I shake my head and took her hand in mine and squeeze it for a little comfort "I'm okay with it, Ryujinnie. Do you need something urgent? Then tell me and we buy it together" I said.