chapter 18

*no ones POV*

It was the next day, you stand in the kitchen to make food because it's already 2pm. The girls are playing around in the livingroom, while Yeji is sitting on the kitchen island and give you some things that you need.

Ryujin came in your direction, waddling like a penguin and wrapped herself in a blanket that you got for her if she feels good.

"Chaewonie" Ryujin say and you smile as she stand beside you "yes, baby?" You ask while having the attention on cooking.

"Wonieeee" she whine this time and you laugh at her "what is it, princess? What do you want" you ask and she went infront of you and wrap you too in the blanket and hugging you, her head on your chest.

"I wanna play" you smile, knowing she wants to play Mario kart because she is winning most of the times when she is playing with you.

"After eating, Ryujinnie" you told her and hold her with your free hand and cook with the other.

"Girls, food is done" you shout after 10min from cooking and put the plates on their places.

You sit on the right side, Chaeryeong beside you and then the others. Y'all started to eat and you were on your phone the whole time.

Chaeryeong looked at your phone as you smiled sometimes while texting. She look up at you, the girl you're texting with ate texting with hearts, what you kinda ignore and don't text back with hearts.

"Who's kylie, Unnie?" Chaeryeong asked and Ryujin looked at you. You know you're fucked because Ryujin know for a year now that Kylie is your ex girlfriend and that she was the one that asked in public if she can suck your dick.

"Oh, um-.." you don't know how to answer and now everyone is looking at you and Ryujin.

Ryujin walked past you, so you grabbed her wrist and stood up "baby-" she look at you and slap your cheek.

She never had done this before, but you knew that you deserve this slap.

"Since when does she have your number? How long are you guys texting each other?" You slowly let go of her wrist and look at her "for a few months.." you told her quietly, feeling awful and guilty.

"Oh okay, months? So you lied to me. And you text her, I cant believe you" she said and turned around and walk upstairs, so you followed her and hold her wrist in the middle of the stairs.

"Baby, I'm sorry.." you said quietly and she laugh "sorry? For texting your ex? Wasnt she the one that asked you 2 years ago to blow your dick and we needed to act like girlfriend and kiss infront of her? She was the one, right?" You nod slowly and look down on your feet.

"Go to her, maybe she is sucking your dick good enough to please you" you look at her and she get her wrist out of your grip and walk up her room.

"Ryujin, don't say that.. she never going to do that or please me like you do" you say and she slam the door shut.

You stand infront of the door "Ryujin, let me explain" you said "no. Go away and leave me alone. I don't want to see your face right now!" She was loud and you look down.

"Okay.." you said and walk to your own room, grabbing your headphones and walk down and grab your phone.

You call Yoohyeon "hey, Chaewonie" she said happily "Unnie, can we meet?.. penthouse? Now please.." you ask her, on the verge to cry as you just know your big mistake what you did.

"Yes. I see, something is wrong again. Should I pick you up?" She ask you "yes please" you said and walk out the house and close the door, leaving the girls alone there.