chapter 61

*Chaewon's POV*

I just got woken up by a call, so I grab my phone and have my eyes still closed because it's still dark outside.

"Who's there?" I ask, laying my head back down into the pillow while holding Hajun.

"Unnie, what are you doing?" Chaeryeong ask.

"Nothing, I just woke up because of your call. What do you need, Chaery?" I ask.

"Cuddles. Can you come over please? I'm at Eomma's house" she ask me.

"Why dont you ask Eomma or Chae unnie?" I ask her.

"Eomma is still sleeping and Chaeyeon Unnie don't want to" I hear that she pout.

"You got your period today and that's why you ask me?"

"Yes, so please come over now" I sigh a bit out.

"Okay, i will come over now" i said.

"Yes, thank you, Unnie. See you soon and drive safe"

"I will. see you soon"

I end the call and look at Hajun, he was awake and look at me with a smile, starting to hold on my shirt and get him up on me, laying on me and look at me.

"Mommy really pretty" he told me and I smile.

"You're pretty too, my boy" I said and hold the back of his head and kiss his forehead.

"You wake up mama and I get clothes for us?" I ask him and he nod, put rest his head on my chest.

"Still tired" he mumble.

"I know, it's so early, baby. Do you want to stay like this and go back to sleep? I will wake up mama and then we go to grandma and aunties" he nod his head.

So I lay him down in bed and get up, walking over to Ryujin and caress her cheek.

"Baby, wake up" I say.

She groan and open her eyes, looking at me. I peck her lips and smile.

"I will go to Eomma's house, do you want to come with me?" I ask her and she shake her head.

"I still want to sleep, baby. So I will stay here" she told me.

"Okay, I will ask Minseo then if she wants to come with me and Hajun or want to stay at home with you" I say and she nod, closing her eyes again and hug the blanket.

I walk to Minseo's room and knock on the door, I didnt get an answer, so i open the door and she was still sleeping, the blanket half on the floor and she is in a deep slumber.

I grab the blanket and put it over her again. I sit down on her bed and brush her hair out of her face, kissing her forehead.

"Hey, little princess. Wake up" I say.

She start to stretch herself and then look at me "goodmorning, mommy" she said and smile a little.

"Goodmorning, baby. Hajun and I will go to my Eomma's house, you want to go with us or be at home with mama?" I ask her.

"Be at home with mama. Can I sleep in your and mama's room and get cuddles? Or is she already asleep?" She ask me.

"I don't think that she is already in sleep, so come with me there and I get Hajun up so you have space there" she nod her head and got up with me together.

We walk in and I walk to the bed, getting Hajun up in my arms and he whine a little around.

Minseo lay down beside Ryujin and Ryujin immediately pull her in her embrace.