chapter 9

*Chaewon's POV*

"Unnie.." Soojin woke me up by calling me and poking my cheeks softly.

I open my eyes and look at her "what?" I ask softly and she pout "my diapers are full.." she said and I nod.

I pull my arm gently away from Ryujin without waking her up and grab fresh diapers and got Soojin up with me.

I walk to the bathroom and turn on the light, and lie Soojin on a free place and start to clean her up.

I pull her shorts up and she was playing with my cheeks all the time while I was cleaning her.

I start to tickle her a bit and leaned in everytime to kiss her cheek, nose and forehead.

Ryujin walked in and was smiling at us, so I kissed Soojin's nose one last time and gently pick her up and carry her.

"Okay, enough fun here. You will go back to sleep, little girl" I told Soojin and she nod "okay, Unnie" she said and play with my cheeks again.

"Why are you playing with my cheeks, hm?" I ask her and she giggle "they're soft and you don't stop me doing it?" She told me and I smile "I let you do it because it makes you happy when you play with my cheeks, baby" I whisper and lie her for a bit to my bed and put the things to the side and the full diaper to the bin.

I walk back and sit on my bed to lean myself on the headboard.

Its 7am right now, and Soojin crawl to me and lie herself on my upper body again, her head lying on my shoulder.

"You're so cold, Soojinnie. Let's get you on a sweater and sweatpants" I said and lie her on the bed again and got her sweater and sweatpants out and walk over to her.

"Stand up" she stand up and hold herself on my shoulder.

I got her sweatpants again and she got in them so I can pull them up.

Then I got her sweatshirt and pull it over her head and need to help her getting her arms through her sleeves.

I open my arms "come here, let me cuddle you" I said and she happily walk in my arms with a big smile.

I got her a bit up and hug her tight "i love you soooooo much" I told her.

She tried to hug me tight too, but she still don't really have the strength for it.

"I love you soo much too, Unnie" she said back and kiss me on my cheek.

I looked over to Ryujin who was on her phone and was texting her mother.

I look on her phone and they text about something like that Ryujin is depressed and need to go on a check out today for her health and get pills that will help her.

I then went back to sleep too and think about it a bit.

I woke up, it was 10am and Ryujin wasnt lying beside me anymore, while Soojin was up and watched something on the tv what maybe Ryujin put on for her.

"You slept well?" I ask Soojin and she turn her attention to me and nod.

"Where is Ryujin?" I ask her.

She crawl in my arms and hug me "Ryu Unnie said she needs to go somewhere" she said and I nod.

I pull my phone and searched for her contact name.

Babe💋: hey, are you okay? Should I walk to you and pick you up where ever you are right now?❤