chapter 22

*no one's POV*

It was the next day. You're out of bed already and let Ryujin still sleep. You needed to get some other things and dont want to stress Ryujin or something.

You know it will take long so you called Yoohyeon if she can come over and take care of Ryujin, and she gladly said yes and is already in your penthouse, sitting in the living room.

"Thank you again, Unnie. If she is quiet then please ask her and talk to her" you said and hug her.

She hug you back and kiss your cheek "no problem, Wonie" she said.

You got up and walk out the house, closing the door.

You walk because the shop where you need to buy the things isnt that far away.

You felt like someone was following you, but when you turned around, there was no one. You turn around again and see your uncle "uncl-" he put a tissue on your mouth and nose, and you slowly start to faint.

Your father was out of jail, and he have some friends and brother with him and now you in the backseat, unconscious.

Hours went by and you slowly open your eyes, only in your underwear and handcuffed on a chair.

You were shown live in tv because your dad put on a camera and want to show the world what they gonna do to you.

You look up, seeing everyone wearing a face mask, but you know who they are, or more only your uncle and dad.

"Oh, come on dad, uncle and stupid friends. You really need to have me sit here in boxer briefs and bra? Disgusting bitches" you said and your dad walked to you.

"Let me free. My girlfriend is waiting for me at home and I need to get something" you said and your dad let his pistol roam over your jaw.

"Well, I'm going to kill you in some days, and so will I kill Ryujin and your unborn baby" he said and you just laugh.

"God, what an funny old man. I will come out here alive and protect Ryujin and my unborn baby" you said and spit in his face.

He hit your head with the back of the pistol and now your bleeding.

"Right, that the only thing you can do. Abusing your daughter. Did you abused Eomma and mommy too? Or Chaeyeon, Chaeryeong or Chaemin? Did you?" You ask him "no, only you. Like I said, you're a mistake" he said.

"That makes no sense! Chaeyeon is much twin sister, so you literally saying that she is too!" You shout at him.

He slap you and you'd be quiet and scared as he looked you in a way that you know the best "don't you dare, shout at your father!" He said "you're not my father. You were never my father and will never be! The only thing you did to me was abusing, letting your anger out on me and didn't gave me the childhood like other kid had! You trained me in things I never wanted to do, but you always threatened me so I would do that. You're not a father, you're a monster" you shout and start to cry.

He smile at you, pulling your hair "be quiet before I'm ready to kill you" he said "okay, then go ahead. Kill me, that's what you wanted to do since I was born" you said and close your eyes as he raised his pistol on your head.

Your hear a shot, but it went up and not in your head "nope, not now. I like to make you go crazy till you beg me to kill you" he said and leave the room with the boys, turned the lights on dim and the camera was still filming you.

You just cry there, alone and want help. Want to be with Ryujin and your other friends and family member. You want to be hugged by them, and want to feel their warmth because it was cold in the room they put you in.