chapter 40

You and your group are in the JYP Building, practicing again for loco and swipe like all the time.

Hajun is sitting infront of you and watched you and the girls. And Minseo is sitting on the couch, being on her phone and didnt talked because she is moody today, what you never had the time you have her.

"Mommy, mama and aunties, good" Hajun said and clap his hands.

You didnt put the music too loud, because it wouldn't be good for Hajun's ears.

You walk to Hajun and took his hands, pulling him gently up and dance with him and he giggle because of it.

"Mommy, arms!" He kinda shout happily.

He let go of your hands and he fell on his butt, looking up at you and was about to cry. You pick him up and hold him "no, don't cry. Don't cry, my babyboy" you said and shake him abit.

He look at you and you brush his hair back "everything fine, baby?" You ask and he nod his head with a smile.

You kiss his forehead and let him down. He look up at you and play with your shoe laces.

You sit down and make a knot in it, and he open the other one "hey, you did it again?" You ask playfully.

You tie the other lace again and he open the lace of your left shoe again "and again? Slowly it's too much, baby" Hajun start to laugh and it just melt your heart.

You put him over your shoulder and tickle him on his thighs "will you stop?" You ask and he laugh harder than before. You was smiling like crazy.

"Stop, mommy!" He shout and laugh at the same time "will you stop, baby?" You ask him again and he couldn't stop laughing.

"Yes, I will stop, mommy" he said and you pull on his leg and then look at him.

He was sitting on your arm and hold on your other "I am superman!" He shout and you start to run around the practice room.

The girls just look at this scene, how you treat your children's is just cute, and all of them want to keep this memories for some years when they talk about this.

You stopped walking and look at Hajun when you hear your phone is ringing.

"I need to take this, baby" you told him and he nod.

You let him down and he start to crawl to Ryujin. Ryujin pick him up and got a kiss from him "oh, such a cute little boy" she said and Hajun nod, hugging her tightly.

You walk to your phone and see your moms name on the phone. You smile and answer it.

"Mommy" you said happily.

"Its not mommy. Its dad" he said and you smile "why did you called? Did something happened to mommy or Soojin or you?" You ask him and sit down on the little sofa.

"Noo, I just want to tell you that I got a surprise for your mom. Well, we come to Korea. I booked a flight, and a hotel to stay for 2 weeks. Because your mom sometimes cry and miss you already, while Soojin, she is crying every day. So I thought that I make it a surprise for them. What do you think about it?" He ask you and you smile.

"That's such a good surprise, dad. When will you be here with mommy and Soojin? And you maybe can stay in my penthouse, so you don't need to pay for the hotel every day" you said.

"Oh no, it's really fine, Chaewonie. And, we will be there in 3 days. Hopefully we can do something as a family? You will bring your kids and girlfriend too and we all go somewhere?" He ask and you got excited.