sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴛᴇɴsɪᴏɴ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Rafe?" Sage called out, but no answer. She climbed the Cameron household stairs, and heard aggressive whispers from the dining room where she once saw Ward hit Rafe.

"If anyone should be paranoid, it's me. You were the one in the Bahamas with Ward." Rose said.

"You were married to him." Rafe scoffed. "I mean, I'm living under the same roof as a thief!" Rafe yelled.

"What are you gonna do, Rafe? He never trusted you. Even when you were little, you were always slithering around." Rose said.

Sage heard her struggling, and she walked in the room to see Rafe threatening her with a knife.

"Rafe? What are you doing?" Sage asked. Rafe turned, the knife still in his hand, and Sage could see by his eyes that he wasn't sober.

"Rafe, put the knife down." Sage said, stepping closer to him. The rug had been lifted on the corner, and Sage tripped. Rafe reached out to grab her, and pulled her up.

"Shit, you guys gotta fix that rug. I almost died." Sage said. Rafe and Rose looked down at Sage's stomach with wide eyes.

"What?" She asked, following their eyes down to the knife that was now sticking out of her abdomen. Sage could feel the pain that was absent before she saw the knife.

"Fuck." Sage groaned, her knees wobbling. Rafe caught her before she could fall, and started to tremble.

"Sage, I'm so sorry." Rafe sobbed. "Rose call an ambulance." Rafe said, and Rose nodded, running downstairs to the phone.

"Sage, stay with me please." Rafe begged, shaking her shoulders. Sage's eyes fluttered closed, and Rafe cried.

"Sage!" Rafe cried out, pressing his forehead against Sage's.

~

"Sage Brown, 17 female. Puncture wound to the left lower abdomen." The medic said, pushing Sage in on a gurney.

"Can you tell us what happened?" The doctor asked Rafe.

"I was holding the knife, and she tripped on the corner of the rug, and I tried to catch her, and she..." Rafe trailed off, crying.

"Okay we're gonna need you to stay out here. We're gonna have to take her into surgery to get this out." The doctor said, and Rafe protested.

"No, let me be with her." Rafe demanded.

"Sir, if you want her to live you're gonna have to give us some space to do our jobs." He said, pushing the gurney into the operating room.

Rafe nodded, and sat down in one of the waiting room chairs.