Chapter 2- Meet Me & My Friends part 2

Chapter 2

Eleanor's P.O.V

Oh.God iam really excited for our livestream video,maybe its our time.Right now we are all here at the mall picking nice clothes to wear to use in our video.Anyways i will introduce my self, Iam Eleanor Calder,I was born on July 16 1992, Iam 20 years old.I was born in Manchester,England. I am studying Politics and Sociology.I have a crush to Louis Tomlinson of 1D.

"El , what about this one?"asked Dani while raising a violet dress

"Its fine,i like it but i dont like the color its too dark. I will just find something here" I answered back to her while looking in a rack of dress infront of me.

Danielle's P.O.V

"Its fine,i like it but i dont like the color its too dark. I will just find something here" Eleanor answered back to me while looking in a rack of dress infront of her. Ugh its been hours finding something to wear for Eleanor, but she dont like some of our suggestions,She is like a model.All of us have our dresses,we only wait for her to finish finding her own.

"This is it!!"she shout,shocking me and other people in the store.

"FINALLY!"i shout back "Let's go pay for our clothes now,its getting dark and iam hungry now"

Taylor and Selena suggested to pay for it,we just nod our heads while i go to a chair outside the shop.Oh I forgot to inttroduce my self to you.My name is Danielle Peazer,i was born on June 4 1988 in London,England. I am 24 years old. I am working in the commercial dance industry because i always like to dance. I have a Crush on Liam Payne of One Direction.

"Come on guys let us go to McDonalds to eat,we dont have time to cook"Taylor said

"Okay"i said while standing up "Where is my dress' in this five paper bags? i will just carry mine"

"here"i took it to Demi's hand 

Demi's P.O.V 

"here"i said to Dani while handing her bag. By the way Iam Demetria Devone Lovato,I was born on August 20 1993,Iam 19 years old.i was born in New mexico , U.S. iam a anti-bullying spokesperson. I have a crush on Niall Horan. My hobby is singing and i like to be a singer and actress.When i was just a child i am a part of Barney and friends show.

"Hey Demi what's your order??"Taylor ask me

"Uhm just fries and mcfloat.thanks"i smiled to her.

"uh guys i will just go to the comfort room"i say

"ok"they replied back.

Taylor's P.O.V

"uhm may i take your order miss?"the girl in the cashier ask me

"3 large fries,3 coke float,1 big mac with coke and spaghetti with coke"i say

"$10 in all"she said while i hand her the money and getting back to my seat.

uhh im bored now, i just want to go home so we can make the video uhh..uhm by the way iam Taylor Swift ,born on December 13, 1989, Iam 22 years old.My hobby is to sing.I have an Ultimate crush on Harry Styles of 1D. I earn money by singing in events or restaurants.

"Here's your order miss"the waitress said while putting our order in the table.

"Thanks"Selena said while the waitress smiled and walk away

"lets eat guys..wait were is Demi?"

"Im here"she said while walking towards us.

"lets eat now iam really excited about our video"Eleanor the noisy one said,she is really like Louis Tomlinson because they are the same, always shouting.

Selena's P.O.V

we are now heading home,we decided that we will just make the video tomorrow because we look like zombies now and we are really tired..we just spread the bed sheets on the floor and lay there then i just close my eyes going to dreamland.

_________________________________________________________________

new update..Just for you LOVELIES!!

Like,Share and Fan Me thanks!!

-Shena :))