Chapter 30- Singapore

~Selena's P.O.V~

I still cant forget my tour in Philippines,especially in Palawan. I bought lots of souvineirs there.Now,here I am at my hotel room in Singapore where I will be staying for 3 days for my tour.Tomorrow at 9pm,my concert will start.

Since its 2pm and I am really bored,I decided to have a movie marathon of Walking Dead. Yah!! I get the dvd and put it in the dvd player and get my foods and drinks. I lay at my bed and started watching.

*****

7 hours later and the movie finished around 9pm. I open the fridge to find something to eat. Then, I saw the most precious.thing in my life. Pizza. I reheat it and started munching on it.

Before I sleep,I tweet first.

'@selenagomez: just finished watching Walking Dead!! im tired and scared :'('

I shut my phone off and sleep.

*Next Morning*

I wake up at 3pm. Wow,I slept for so long.I stand up and do my daily routine.

I dress in a jeans,pink shirt and boots.I put a bit of makeup. Then i head out and go to Starbucks. I order a Chocolate Chip drink and a cookie,then i sit at the very corner of the store,so no one can see me.

When I finished eating,I walk around the place.I go to the nearest beach. I sat at a bench and watch the sunset. The view is so beautiful.

I stay at the beach until 8pm,because the air breeze feels so good when it hit my skin.I walk to the arena because its just near from here. Maybe after 15 minutes i'll be there.

When I arrive at the arena and get ready.

"Maam,be ready in ten" a girl said,i nod in response. After 10 minutes, i go at the back of the screen and wait for my cue to come.

When I got out I sing Round And Round followed by A Year Without Rain,Who Says,Naturally,Love Will Remember,Slow Down,Come And Get It and many more. (A/N:I know, some songs are not from that album. But who cares?Its a fanfiction) I finished the concert with Off The Chain.

I change to my normal clothes and go back to the hotel to rest. I arrive there at 1am. Im so exhausted and tired so I take a quick shower then sleep.

*Next Morning*

I wake up at 8am for the album signing at the mall. I do my routine and wear a simple and comfortable clothes. When im done, I go to the mall and when I arrive,my fans screamed and cameras flicked. I wave at them and my body guards guide me to the table.

*****

I waved goodbye to my fans. I will be leaving Singapore, and again, go to another country. I go inside the plane and sit at my place.

7 hours before I land to my destination which means 7 hours of boredness, so i take a rest. I pull out my ipod and play it on shuffle. I plug the earplugs to my ear and sleep.

---------------------

I know, its a short boring crappy chapter and Zayn isnt here. So yeah Sorry!!! Anyways, im not feeling lazy today so I updated. And im really a teen now,considering that I just got my period. blah blah. I hate it!!!

vote,comment,fan,share,anything!!

~Shena<3