Chapter 26- The Cooking Show

-Taylor's P.O.V-

Our group cook potato pizza (cause we know Niall likes it) and for dessert we bake flourless hazelnut chocolate cake,because we ran out of flour. And for drinks we made four season juice. Harry worked on the pizza,El for the dessert and I make the platings and drinks.I wish we'll win!!

-Danielle's P.O.V-

I cook sweet curied pork spareribs,While Selena do the Easy Oreo cheese cake and Zayn work on the platings and drinks,which is a Irish Affogato. I know Niall cant resist ours, we have Oreo and Irish Affogato. haha.

"Okay babe tell us what are you cooking for the judges" Liam said. And I see Selena signalled me not to tell.

"Sorry but its a secret,we want it to be a suspense." I smiled and Liam walked away and go to the other group.

"I finished the dessert" Sel whisper shout.

"Me too" Zayn said and I nod. I pick up the food im cooking and put it at the plate.

"Finish!!" both group yell at the same time.We look at each other and started yelling.

"We will win!!"

"Enough" Liam said.

"Okay group one, can you tell us what you cook?" Liam asked and signalled Louis to come over and take a video.

"I cook sweet curried pork spareribs for Dinner" i said.

"I do the Easy Oreo Cheesecake for dessert.Because Niall likes oreo" Sel smiled.

"I make Irish Affogato for the drinks. Cause Niall is irish." Zayn laughed.Liam go to the other group and tell them to explain what did they cook.After explaining, We served our foods to Niall and Demi.

Niall and Demi start tasting everything that is served.

The cooking show finished about an hour.Louis already posted it on twitter and youtube.and we won by the way. Fans starting tweeting us that we should make a second cooking show.And we just say that we will try.Now here we are at the living room,scattered everywhere,laying in a sleeping bag I share with Liam.Niall cant decide which is the food that taste better, So Liam tasted it.Right now, we are watching a movie again.

I feel my eyes close, and the last thing i heared is "Goodnight Babe" from an angel Aka Liam and kissed me in the forehead.I smiled then drift off to sleep.

-Zayn's P.O.V-

Me and Selena are now laying in the sleeping bags while watching. I keep staring at her while she laughs.I dont pay much attention to the movie,I just keep staring at her all the time.

"Watchu lookin at?" she ask.

"Youre so cute.!!" i said then pinch her cheek

"I love you" I say.

"I Love You too" she replied. She continues watching and after minutes i hear her soft snores.She fell asleep. I kiss her head.

"Goodnight babe" i murmured. Then I drift off to sleep,Selena wrap protectively in my arms and her head laying in my chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it is shory.Just a filler.chapter for our achievement which is 10.7 million views in one day for the Best Song Ever.We break Miley's record. Yay!!

Leave a comment below of what u think of this chapter..

Vote,comment,Fan and share!!

-Shena<3