Chapter 29- Interviews & Shopping

~Selena's P.O.V~

I wake up at 6am,and the interview will start at 9am.I stand up and enter the bathroom. I turn the shower on and stripped my clothes,i enter the shower and take a refreshing bath.After that I brush my teeth,blow-dried my hair and curl the ends of it. I put my robe on and get something to wear in my luggages. I wear a skinny jeans, brandy melville shirt, and a black wedge. I apply some eyeliner,lipstick,blush and eyeshadow. I grab my bag and fill it with my phone,keys,and wallet. Then I head out. Where my driver will pick me up.

We stop at Starbucks and I grab some coffee and bread. Then go to the studio.

*****

The interview went well.Nothing much important,its just the same.And oh,right now im heading at the mall here. MOA. Mall Of Asia. I will be buying things there for my friends back there.

I park my car and go inside.As I was walking,I saw the boys' faces. Penshoppe. I look inside. Songs that are played there is all 1D songs. and a video of Up All Night Tour. There is also lots of other celebrities. Like Nina Dobrev,Ian Somerhaulder,Mario Maurer,and Baifern. The last two are from Thailand. They are the lead stars from the movie Crazy Little Thing Called Love. That movie was a great one. The girl is an ugly duckling,dark skin,glasses,short hair. Her friends help her to be beautiful,they try everything on her skin and blah blah  blah. Then one day she goes to school,a beautiful one. Then she became the lead Marjorette. And blah blah blah. Just watch it. Anyways, I look around when a girl approach me. I think she works here.

"You're Zayn Malik's girlfriend right??" she asked.

"Maybe" I laugh.

"Oh my Gosh,Its Selena Gomez in our shop!"she sqeauled.

"Where?" i joked. They laugh.

"Can we take a picture with you?" all of them asked.

We take pictures and talked a bit. I expect them to like mob me like others. But they dont. They are so nice.

"Sorry guys but I have to go. I still need to roam around here.I only have a few hours" i frown.

"Its okay mam.Thanks, Its a pleasure to meet you. You are so nice" they smiled. I waved bye and head out.

I continue roaming around. Shop by Shop.I already got gifts for the girls and the boys except Liam. Maybe a set of boxers. I heard someone stole it. Yeah a boxers will do xD. but seriously, im going to buy that to him. And I also buy him a watch. Because Just a few days from the end of my tour, is his Birthday. While looking at the stands, i saw a couple watch. Perfect for Zayn and I. I pointed T it and tell the lady that I will get it too. I pay for it and go to McDonalds.

After I eat,I Head out and go back to the hotel. Its 8:46 when I arrive at the hotel,since im not yet tired, I decided to go check some tourist spots here in the Philippines in the net.

All places are beautiful. But two of them is really beautiful. Palawan and Baguio. The underground river in Palawan is one of the 7 Wonders Of the World. Wow. Just Wow. Philippines is a small country but a lot of hidden places that is beautiful.

After hours. I decided to go to Palawan. I fell asleep as soon as I book my ticket to Palawan.

------------------

Updatee!! Sorry if it takes too long. I have lots of things to do. And school is one of those. And im also writing 2 other stories. But this book will only have 6 more chapters. aww it will end. Anyways, im so happy,my friend will write a story, but she includes us in there. we are  like the protectors of the boys because Harry's Step sister is jealous of him and the girls have special powers.IM A WIZARD!! i really like to be a wizard. I think its cool. And also because of Selena or Alex ;) and its not that hard for the spells, theres a website where all of the WOWP spells are written ;)) so im really excited to see her book.

COMMENT,VOTE,FAN, BLAH BLAH BLAH!!

~Shena<3