Chapter 20- Leave Me Alone!!

~Louis' P.O.V~

El excused herself to the bathroom and iam waiting here for 15 minutes.So I decided to go there to see if she's okay.

Its dark in here so I dont see much,just a siloutte of a boy forcing a girl to the wall.

"Stop!!Stop it John!!" She yelled.Wait its Eleanor!!

"No!! I want you back!!" He yelled and forced to kiss her. I pull him away and punch him straight to the face.

"What are You doing to my Girlfriend??" I yelled and punch him one more time. His nose is bleeding and he have a black eye.

"Louis stop!! John stop and leave me alone!! I dont love you.I love Louis.Go snog your beloved girlfriend Meckenzie!!"El yelled,pulling me away.People in the restaurant are looking and some are recording our fight..Oh no!! Management will be pissed.

I hold Eleanor's hand and we head outside the restaurant to the car.

"Are you okay El?" I asked.

"Yeah..Just forget what happened.He ruined our date"She answered.I nod. I drive her back to their house Awkward silence fill the air.

"We're here!!"I stop the car and go outside to open El's car door.

"bye!!" She kissed me,I kiss her back.

"Bye babe.Sorry for what happens awhile ago."I apoligized.

""It's okay.Its not your fault"she says and I led her back to their house.

"Bye!! I love You!!" I say 

"Bye!! I had fun.I love You too!!" She says.then I go back to the car and waved bye and drive away.

~Eleanor's P.O.V~

I enter the house and then go to my room.(A/N: I upgraded thier house.It hace 6 bedrooms now.Cause imma rich person xD)

Why does he need to enter my life again?! I am happy with Louis!!Ugh, I hope I wont see John again.I HATE HIM.

<Ring..Ring..>

My phone Suddenly ring.Its Chloe,My friend in modelling.

-Phone Convo-

"Hi El,I just want to remind you that we have a fashion show on the 28th"

"Hi Chloe,Thanks for reminding me,BTW what time?"

"Oh its 12pm at the same studio,as always.But you need to be there at 10 am"

"Bye thanks again"

"Bye El,See you,Be gorgeous!!"Then she hung up.

-End of Convo-

I need to tell the others and ask them if they want to come and watch.

I message the girls and the boys .

'Guys! Would you like to come and watch the Fashion show on the 28th in 12 pm,I will be there,of course'

'Yeah sound fun.We will go babe.The boys agreed.I'll cheer ya!!' Louis replied.

'We love too,We will have a shopping blast tomorrow' the girls replied.

Wonder if Selena can come,I wish she can..

I need to rest because tomorrow is a big Shopping day,but first lemme tweet.

"Hi Guys!!Sleeping time.@Louis_Tomlinson thanks for the dinner!! ILY" I tweet. I shut my phone and put it in my bedside table and sleep.Goodnight!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi!! Im back!! Cant believe it, I HAVE 645 READS!! Im happeh!!!Soo HAPPEH!! ahaha. So the reason i take too long to update is i Have Writers block..Hate it! and Iam really busy :( We still have 1 month before school starts again and im on Grade 8.Yay!! Cant wait to fill my School planner!! That must be fun..So later i will be back to update,its morning here and i still have alot of things to do,like wash my clothes and clean my room.Of course with some music,1D music :)) BYE!! BE BACK LATER!! Okay Im addicted to use exclamation point ;))I forgot to tell you that my phone jump 5 feet high,and the LED is broken,but i can still read at wattpad..I wish my dad by me a new one :'( school is starting and I dont have phone.

Vote,Share,Comment,And Fan!!

~Shena<3

#iHateHaters!!