Chapter 3- Show Us What You Got

Chapter 3

Selena's P.O.V

KRING KRING KRING!!! the alarm clock wake up us all.

It's the day, the day we are going to do our video. I am really excited about it, I hope that we will win *crossing finger*.

I immediately run to my closet and i get the clothes that i buy yesterday.I rush to my bathroom and take a quick shower then brush my teeth. And then i wear my new clothes its a White top with a pink and black skirt and a sleeveless blazer and a pair of boots.I curl my hair and put a eyeliner and lipgloss. and that's it i'm ready.

i go to my room to wake up all of my friends, i shout "Hey guys One Direction is here!!", they all stood up very quickly, "Where are they?"Eleanor asked

"nah im just kidding,just to wake you up sleepyheads. Be ready because we are going to do our video today..YEHEY!!"i said. They all rush to the bathroom while i go to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.I cook Pancakes and Waffles with Tea enough for us five.

"Hmm..smells great"Taylor said. "Guys go down now if you want something to eat because i will eat all of this if you are slow..IM HUNGRY!!"she exclaimed,I laughed.

I hear footsteps coming towards the kitchen and there stood my bestfriends in beautiful dress. "You all look Beautiful"i said . "same to you Girl"Demi said,smilling.

We finished eating food and we cleaned our plates and brush my teeth.

"Hey guys come here in my room, we have something to talk about"i said

"What is it? can you just say it here?"Dani asked

"Nope" I said,Popping the P

She groaned while following us.

"Uhm guys what song are we going to sing and dance?"i asked

"what about little things?"Taylor asked

"It's kind of beautiful but how are we going to dance in that song?"Eleanor asked

"It's fine with me, i can sing"Dani said

"Uhm okay its fine with me too"Eleanor said,"I can sing a little bit"

"YAY!" we all exclaimed. "Let's get ready!"i said

We practiced until we perfectly do it and now is the time to make our video!!

we titled our video "Little Things by One Direction Girls Version"

Zayn's P.O.V

its our first day to find the video, and Liam assigned us all to find

i keep scrolling and scrolling, until one title caught my eye

It's "Little Things by One Direction Girls Version"with  5 beautiful girls in the pic. I immediately click it and watch it.

Oh.My.God these girls are freaking amazing, and the black haired girl looks gorgeous.I shouted Liam's name and tell him that i have found one,he immediately run to my side and i let him watch it.He finished watching and stand up "i will tell it to the boys,if they like it too these girls will win"

"BOYS!!come here"Liam shouted, as the three other boys run to me."What?!?!"Harry asked

"We have found 1 video, with 5 girls in it singing.We are just getting your opinion about them, and when you like them, they will be the winner yay!!"Liam exclaimed happily."I kinda like the girl with brown and curly hair"Liam said "Aww..Daddy Directioner is in lovee..."Louis Said."Shut up Louis"