Chapter 27- The Flight

Here we are at the plane going to Australia. Me and Zayn are listening to music while he keeps playing with my fingers.

"What's so interesting in my hand?" i asked.

"Its Cute,and it fits perfectly in my hands" He smiled. I kiss him in his cheeks and he blushed.Then he started singing Little Things, i lay my head on his shoulders and fell asleep.

"Babe wake up.We are about to land." Zayn shaked me.

"Oh.How long did I fell asleep?" i asked.

"4 Hours" he answered

I feel the plane land and the intercom says that we arrive.We get our baggages and head out.Paul ushered us to a van that brings us to the hotel. I go to my hotel room next to the boys.I rolled my luggages to the side. I dont mind unpacking them cause im going to stay here for only 5 days.Since its midnight, I decided to sleep. I change clothes then flop to bed....

*Next Morning*

I woke up as at a shining sun in my face. I sit up and stretch, then go to the bathroom to take a bath. After that I blow dried my hair and wear a skinny jeans and a yellow crop top. My phone rang and I take a look at it, its a message from my manager saying that I have a soundcheck at 11 am. I look at the clock and it said 10:14 am. I eat faster then go to the arena. I message Zayn that I am not at my hotel room and I am having a soundcheck. He replied with a 'ok' and they are actually doing the same.

After the soundcheck, I go to Starbucks to order some and head home. Its already 3 in the afternoon so I just sprawled myself on the couch, watching some scary show, teen wolf I think. im not really into those kinds. Just then a monster came out, my phone rang.

"Hey babe!! you home?" He asked

"Yep. Wanna hang out?" i asked.

"Yeah sure. Where?"

"Here in my room. Its not really a hangout, its hang-in. wait what does hangman mean?" i joked.

"Haha babe your funny. I'll be there in a minute!"he said then hang up.

Then about a minute, there is a knock on the door. I welcome Zayn with a hug and kiss.

"About that 'hang' thing awhile ago. It made me curious when u hangup, if hangout means going out, hang-in means staying home, which is I invented, hangman is i dont know, what does Hangup? we are hanging up? in the ceiling?" i joked again.

"Oh babe. You are so funny. Lets just watch some movie" he laugh and pinch my cheeks.

"I know im funny" i grin and snuggle with him in the couch.

After about 3 hours, Zayn had to go back to their room, and here iam playing Temple Run 2 at my Ipad. im trying to beat Zayn's score which is 12 million.

I really need to concentrate.

Just a few score, just a few.. God help me, I promise i will be the best girl ever. haha..... YES!!! i Beat it with 12,580,388 wooo!! Make sure to have a remembrance!! screenshot time. Post it to Twitter then. haha

'@selenagomez: Just beat @zaynmalik1D 's score!! yay!! (photo link) '

I smiled after reading all the comments.

I look at the clock and it said 7:58 pm and Im still not eating. Room service!! i ordered a box of pizza. I eat it and put the left overs at the fridge. Woop!! a message!!

'album signing tomorrow at 2 in the afternoon' kay then. good night. its a long day tomorrow.

*Next Day*