Don't get caught (Tom SMUT)

"Hey Tom these shirts look nice. Do you wanna try them on?"
"Yeah sure they seem cool."

We entered the shop and went to the men's section.

Tom wanted to take me on a nice shopping day through London. It's been a while since I've actually been to London since I live in the Welsh valleys.

"They have my size I'll try them on", Tom said as he made his way to the fitting rooms.
"Sure darling, I'll just have another look around."

"(Y/n)?", Tom stood at the entrance of the hall with the cabins showing his shirt.
"Yes my sweetness? Oh that's gorgeous", I gasped as I took a look at him.
"You like it?" He went to the mirror to have a look at himself. I followed him and stood next to him.
"I think it's nice."
"Alright I'll buy it", he smiled and went back into his little room as he closed the curtain. I poked my head inside to have a chat with him.

I couldn't say anything. His body looked, as usual, stunning. I fell in love with him all over again.

"Like what you're seeing", he asked with a cocky smirk.
"I can't get enough of you", I replied.

He smiled and let out a little groan before pulling me inside the fitting room.

"Tom?"
"I love you so much", he whispered as he laid his hand on the back of my head. He pulled us closer together and let our lips meet one another. My hands went to the sides of his body. They slowly traveled down to his waistband. I did it unconsiously and Tom realised what I craved for.

"Here?"
I nodded.
"You naughty little sausage", he smiled.

I kneeled down to his cock giving it some strokes through his pants. Tom wanted it too, desperately. He threw his head back as he held a bit of my hair in his hand.

"Do it baby," he ordered me, whispering, "but make no noise otherwise the fun will be over."
I opened his pants and pulled them down with his boxers.

His cock poked up and I held it firmly. First licking the tip and slowly going down. I picked up my pace and tried to please him as best as I could.

The idea that we were in public and on a high risk of getting caught was making me even more horny.
Tom is a well known actor and if we get caught people would start spread rumours on the internet or even worse: pictures.

"God (y/n) you feel so good", Tom moaned as quiet as possible. I got up and kissed him deeply. He softly pushed me against the wall and lifted my skirt up.

"You shouldn't have picked out that skirt sweetheart, it's been turning me on since this morning."
"Really? Well maybe I could wear it again tomorrow when we go to dinner with your parents."
"Don't you dare. I am going to punish you for that."
"I can take it."

He pulled my panties down and quickly thrusted his cock into me. I wanted to moan, but I couldn't. I gasped and bit my hand to supress my moans.

Tom held my leg up as he went deeper in with his cock. Our heads were close to one another, our breaths mingled, we became one mess.

"Look in the mirror darling. Look how well you're taking me", Tom said with a low voice. I turned my head to the mirror and watched the scene.

I admit it, it was a turn on to see us having sex from from that perspective.

"God (y/n) I am close", Tom whispered in my ear.
"Cum for me Tom", I moaned back.

After a few more thrusts I couldn't bare it any longer. I thightned my grip on Tom's hair as I pressed my lips together to hold my moans back. Meanwhile Tom's thrusts slowed down but were still intense and hard. He opened his mouth to moan through his orgasm, but I quickly putted my hand on it to cover up.

"I love it when your walls clench around me. You feel so good for me baby", Tom whispered as he came back to his breath before pulling out.

He stepped back and let go of me. I looked in the mirror to see what a mess this was. Tom came standing next to me and hugged me from behind.

"God I love you", he whispered.
"I love you the most."

With that he kissed my neck before I would start to kiss him deeply. We broke the kiss and got dressed again.

"You know if you weren't so horny we could have done it somewhere else that's far more exciting."
Tom didn't understand what I was trying to tell him.
"I also wanted to buy some new lingerie."
He came to realisation and stepped closer.
"You know, we can always do a round two", he smirked.
I smirked back and continued to clean myself up as much as I could.

We packed everything and went to go cash register.

"Was everything alright Sir", the lady asked us.
"Everything was perfect", Tom said as he looked down at me and winked.
"Thank you visiting our store and have a nice day!"

We paid the shirt and left the store.

"Where to now", I asked Tom.
"Let me buy you a drink", he said.
"Can't say no to that", I smiled.