From a run to fun (Tom SMUT)

"Hey Tom, I am going to take a quick shower", I informed him as he was still drinking from his water bottle."Go ahead, I'll use the other bathroom", he shouted. We just had a long run, and my body was covered in sweat. That didn't feel so great.

I ran up the stairs to my room to take out some fresh clothing and then to the bathroom to take a shower. Tom had followed me to the other one across the hallway. That was the luxury we had of having two bathrooms: you never had to wait for someone.

I entered my bathroom and closed the door. I warmed up the shower and played some music through the box. I hopped in and washed my hair, swinging my hips along the music. Then I took my razor and had a quick shave.

I hopped out and stood in front of the mirror. I opened the door a little to let the damp and heat go out and I gasped. Toms' door was also opened a little bit and he was drying off his body. My eyes couldn't help themselves than to wander down to his cock. I raised my eyebrows. I am not going to lie it was a turn on.

I looked back to my reflection and dried my body off. I took some baby oil to put on my pubic area to keep her hydrated and kept dancing on the music, distracting myself from looking at Tom. Though it was hard not to.

My hand wandered from my pubic area to my thighs, covering them in oil too. Then they moved to my breasts after I let some oil fall on them. By the end of the sensual song my body was shining from the oil.

I washed my hands and licked my finger before letting it slide down to my clit. I whined as I start rubbing it slowly while my other hand knitted my breast. I looked over at Tom who was still standing naked in front of his mirror. He didn't see me, but it wouldn't be bad if he did.

I opened the door just a little more to be able to see him in the corner of my eye. My moans started to build up, so I turned the volume of the music just a little higher to hide them. Yet again I looked over at Tom. He was softly stroking his cock, God knows why.

I added another finger and kept pleasuring myself, letting my arousal consume my body. Tom started to pump his cock faster and rougher then in the beginning. His lips parted to form a little O-shape and his chest started to rise and go down, clearly breathing heavier.

I laid my focus on his cock and fantasised how it would feel like if it were deep inside of me, how it would feel if Tom fulfilled my desires. I looked up to Toms' face and our eyes met! I stopped what I was doing and closed the door quickly.

Fuck!

I heard footsteps approaching me and stop right behind my door. The handle was being pushed down and the door slightly opened. Tom stood right in front of me, his eyes filled with lust.

He walked in and slowly trapped me between him and the sink. His hands were on my hips, his lips dangerously close to mine.

"It was quite a show you put on", he growled as he leaned closer to my neck, "Did you think I didn't notice how you were lurking into my bathroom? Did you think your music would cover your moans from me as you pleased yourself while looking at my cock and who knows, fantasize about it?"

"I am sorry Tom", I apologised. As he said all those things to me, I started to feel like a creep.
"Why sorry darling? I loved it all", he whispered and slowly started to kiss my neck. His hand travelled to my entrance as his lips made their way to his hand.

He kissed my pubic area and started to let his tongue play with my clit. My hands tangled themselves in his hair and started pulling at the roots. He groaned as he started to suck on it mercilessly. My moans grew louder, and I could feel a tension building up down my core.

"Tom, I need you", I whined as my release built up.
"You need what pet", he teased me.
"I need your cock. I need you to fuck me please", I begged. Tom did as I wished and got back up.

He lifted me up the sink and came standing between my legs. He took the bottle of baby oil and let some of it fall onto my body. He smeared it out and slowly let his cock slide into me. I moaned at his feeling and dug my head in his shoulder.

He took my head away from his shoulder and held me by my throat, thrusting rough and hard into my cunt. The room was no longer filled with music, but with the sounds of our moans mingling together and slapping of Toms' skin against mine.

"Oh god Tom, right there", I whined as his cock teased my sweet spot repeatedly.
"Deeper please", I pleaded. He listened and thrusted even harder and deeper in me.

The grip of his hand around my throat started to tighten and he brought his head closer to mine, our lips nearly meeting.
"Say my name pet. Tell me how good I feel in your pussy", he ordered me.
"Tom you feel so good. I love your cock deep inside of me. Please fuck me like the little slut I am", I whined.
"Good girl", he laughed wickedly, "Now cum for me", he growled.

That was enough to bring me over that annoying edge I had been standing on for so long. Tom moaned as my walls clenched around his cock. The hold on my throat loosed for a second as he squished his eyes. I came down from my arousal and got pulled off the sink.

He pushed me onto my knees and thrusted his cock into my mouth. I gagged as the tip reached deep in my mouth. Tom leaned his head back from satisfaction and moaned loudly.
"Come on", he whined as I sucked his cock as if my life depended on it. He held the back of my head tight, trying to find support.

His legs started to tremble; his breathing got caught. His cock twitched and a warm liquid filled my mouth. He held his cock in my mouth until he was finished. I looked up at him with puppy eyes, asking him to let me go. He looked back to me and slowly pulled his cock out.

His cum dripped out of my mouth and he joined me on his knees. His hand holding my jaw.
"Swallow", he ordered me which I obeyed.
"You've been a good girl", he repeated himself from earlier.
"I know", I teased him. He spanked my ass, I gasped.
"That's for being too confident pet", he growled.

I threw my hands around his neck and let us fall over, bringing me on top. His hands stroked my back and mine caressed his cheeks. I leaned down and kissed him passionately. His breathing got heavier together with mine. Our tongues met and played with one another.
"Ready for another round daddy", I teased him.
"Oh you wished you didn't say that", he said and turned us over to lift me up. I giggled as he lifted me up and carried me to his bedroom.

A/N
Sorry for the bad title. I couldn't find something better. Hope you enjoyed it <3

PS: I am thinking about bringing all the smut one-shots together in one other book and update it with other smut in that one. In that way this book doesn't become only smut and it doesn't become too big, with too many chapters. Do you think it's an interesting idea or should I leave it like this?

PPS: I would like to write another Tom Hiddleston story based on one of these one-shots, but I am not sure which one to chose, lol. Let me know which one you liked the most.

PPPS: I am abusing these PS's, am I not?😅

Anyway love you all!! Thank you for reading <33