First time (Baby Tom ;) SMUT )

"Tom", you broke your kiss as you towered over him.
"Did I put my tongue too far again", he asked.
"No, I loved it", you said.

Your fingers started to walk over his chest, making their way up to the collar of his shirt.

"Tom, I want to take this further," you looked him in the eyes, "But it's going to be my first time and-"
"You're a virgin", he asked in disbelief.
"Of course", you sat straight up, quite surprised he asked you that.

"Wauw. Well since it's going to be our- your first time it needs to be something special, something we will never forget", he said, "I'll arrange something. Come over to my place tonight", he suggested as he took your hands in his.

His blue eyes enchanted you and you nodded slowly in agreement.

"Alright what do I wear", you asked yourself in the mirror.
"Something practical."
You picked your favorite outfit and took your bag to go to Tom's.

"There you are", he smiled as he opened the door.
"Hello", you smiled.

His smile made you smile too. It always happened naturally. If there was one thing you would sell your soul for it was to see him smile. 

He took you inside and laid your bag away. He pulled you towards the couch and made you sit on his lap. 
"Have I ever told you how lucky I am to be with you", he whispered while combing his fingers through your hair.
"You might have, but you will have to repeat it a few times. I forget a lot these days", you giggled as you laid you arms around his neck. 

He pulled you closer and crashed his lips on yours. His hands moved along your body, exploring it to the fullest. He sure wants to remember his first time too. You start to get more needy, more passionate and he picks you up bridal style. He walks the two of you to his bedroom and lays you carefully down. 

He hovers over you and places kisses along your neck. He did some research and found out girls like that a lot. Then he asked for your permission to take off your top and pants. You nodded heavily. You wanted him to see you. You were so proud of yourself and your body. His eyes widened at the sight of your cleavage. You smiled and took your bra off, giving him and eye full.

He combed his hands through his hair. He couldn't believe this was actually happening to both of you. He quickly took his shirt and pants off too and crawled back over you, attacking you with kisses along your body. You arched your back as he went down to your core.

"Tom", you tried to say, "Tom?"
"Yes my sweet", he asked concerned, "Are you okay?" 
You nodded. 
"I am just nervous", you told him truthfully. He gave you a comforting smile and quickly planted a kiss on your forehead before returning to where he left.

With your consent he took off your panties. He had to take a deep breath and prepare himself, hoping he was able to please you. He started off slowly, gaining a moan that left out of your mouth, telling him he was on the right track. His pace was teasingly slow, you couldn't tell if he was doing it on purpose or if he was afraid to hurt you.

"Tom, faster please", you whined as you threw your head back. He listened to you pleads and sped up. You moaned louder and Tom sped up with every please you moaned. You felt an orgasm building inside of you. They weren't new. You had some experience by touching yourself, but getting touched by Tom was making it far more better than they usually are. 

Tom felt your walls clenching around his fingers and he was shocked to see he had made you cum. After you came down from your high you pulled him up and gave him a lovely kiss. 
"Thank you", you whispered. You didn't know why, but you wanted to say something. 

"Do you want me to-"
"No (y/n), let me do something else", he whispered and took off his boxers. He reached for his nightstand, took out a condom and putted it on his cock. Your eyes widened at the sight of him and you were afraid it would hurt. You started to get nervous, but he quickly comforted you.
"Shhh, don't worry. I'll be very gentle."

He softly pressed the tip against your clit, making you moan a little. 
"Feels good right", he smiled.
Then he slowly pushed his tip in your entrance, making you moan even louder. It hurted a little, you weren't lying to yourself, but it also gave you pleasure. He pushed himself a little further until he was at his deepest. 

He looked at you. Your lips had curled into an O-shape and your eyes were shut. It wasn't the most sensual look you gave him, but he didn't mind.
"May I", he asked. You nodded and he started to thrust, slowly and carefully. After a few thrusts you open your eyes to look at him. He was enjoying himself a lot according to his facial expressions. He took your hand and entwined your fingers in his.

"You feel amazing", he whispers as he speeds up a little. You moan and your grip on his hand tightned.
"Oh you're close aren't you", he chuckles, you nod, "Cum for me (y/n)", he whispered in your ear. It made you shiver and you wanted to cum so badly.

Tom was getting close too. His moans filled up the room together with yours. 
"I am cumming", he announced quickly and then his breath got caught. One last moan escaped his mouth as he finally had come to his release. He felt you were close and didn't stop pounding. He gave you his last strength, rubbing your clit and brought you over your edge too.

Both of you were panting heavily and he slowly pulled out. He took off the condom and threw it in his bin. He wrapped you in his arms.
"This was-"
"Amazing", you finish him.

"Are you okay", he asked, once more concerned.
"It feels a bit weird, but I think I am fine."
"Tell me if you need anything."
"A cuddle", you chuckled.
"Oh I can give you far more than that", and with that said he kissed you once more. 

"I love you."