How I love movie nights (Tom SMUT)

Tom and I had decided to take things slow tonight. He had been busy with several projects while I had my daily job in the office.

Since he has been often away for shooting or rehearsals evenings have been alone often. Tom having a free evening tonight was the best thing that happened in a while.

He had made me dinner. He made sure I was getting spoiled and felt loved.
"Shall we go watch a movie upstairs", he asked me while I was cleaning off the table.

We had recently installed a projector in our room so we could watch movies in bed now too. Super convenient if you ask me.
"I'd love that", I smiled brightly. We quickly finished up here. Tom took my hand, turned off the lights and took me upstairs.

He was so excited.

He burst the door of our bedroom open and pushed me on the bed. I giggled. He crawled on top of me before giving me a kiss.
"Alright, movie time", he got back up and took his phone.
"Any suggestions", he asked me. He was scrolling through different movies.
"You pick. You know there's a chance I fall asleep."
"I do", he chuckled. He put on the projector, connected his phone to the Chromecast and started playing the movie.

He made sure the room was all dark and cosy. He opened our chest for the extra blankets and threw them all on the bed.
"Tom", I yelped as he threw one at me.
"I want you to be comfortable."

He got in bed and sat with his back against the headrest. I snuggled in his arms. My leg was resting on his. We were both wearing comfy shorts. 
"Comfy like this", he asked me. I wasn't entirely comfy just yet.
"Could you help", I asked him as I presented my back to him. I hated this bra.
"With pleasure", Tom's voice got lower, sexier. I knew he loved doing this. He reached under my shirt, pulled it up a little and unclasped my bra. I took it off and tossed it on the ground. Tom's lips had attached themselves to the skin of my back.

They were so soft, so delicate. His fingers ghosted over my back while his mouth covered it with kisses. I threw my head back in pleasure.

This was gonna get interesting.

He stopped kissing and put my shirt back down. I got back into his arms and so we tried to watch our movie.

His kissing had awakened something in me. I could feel a sharp pain growing down my stomach and even further down. My hand slowly laid down on his thigh. He let out a little cough, trying not to get distracted.

With my leg resting against his I started rubbing against him. His hand travelled from his lap to my thigh. His grip got firm and hard.

I looked up at him. He looked down at me. He smiled warmly before kissing the top of my head.

Soon the innocence was gone.

My hand went more to his crotch. He adjusted his position as a reaction to my touch, spreading his legs more. My finger moved back and forth, touching and feeling him through his shorts. It was a gentle, not suspicious touching. 

But fuck I need him.

He looked at me again. I tried to resist him. I was not gonna give in so easily. However in his eyes there was lust. They held a darkness. He was so sexy. His shirt hugging his silhouette in perfection. Through his shorts I could feel him. I could feel the outline of his cock through his shorts. My hand started moving up and down, stroking him. It sent butterflies to my stomach, down my core. I need his touch. He knew. He knew all too well, but he was stubborn and loved seeing me get desperate for him. 

I cleared my throat a bit and pushed myself more against his body. His arm wrapped harder around me, holding me. My leg incautiously went more up, opening my legs more. His large, tender and soft hand tightened its grip on me. I squirmed underneath his touch.