Double trouble (Loki and Bucky SMUT)

"Two criminals joining the Avengers? Great", Tony said frustrated after hearing that Rogers had allowed Bucky and Loki to join the Avengers.

You didn't mind the two men joining. A god and a strong, handsome man calling himself the Wintersoldier. How bad can it be? They arrived today at the compound. It wasn't the first time you met both men. You had talked to them before. You had fantasized about them before....

Yes you were attracted to them. That's not so surprising. Anyone with good eyesight would be. Today was your lucky day. Both of them. Here. Right next to you. It's every girl's dream.

The first car arrived: Bucky. Steve had brought him here with an old Beetle. So retro.

Then the Bifrost went open and Thor and Loki stood on the lawn.
"Thor we talked about this! No more Bifrosting on the lawn", Tony yelled, "It ruins the hard work!"
"Forgive me my old friend", Thor spoke as he went in for a hug. This was awkward.

Loki stood there and looked around. His eyes followed the Winter Soldier and Rogers on their way to say hello too. First Tony, then you.

"Hello there (y/n)", Steve greeted as he pulled you in for a hug.
"Long time no see." Your eyes went to Bucky.
"It's good to see you too", you said before hugging him too.
"Always so sweet", he said.

They went inside with Tony and Thor. Loki and you stayed outside.
"Hello (y/n)", he said in his deep, mesmerizing voice. He walked closer. There was a spark in his eyes. He took your hand and softly kissed it.
"Hi", was all you could say.

Bucky was less intimidating than this god.

"You're still as beautiful as I remember", he said before kissing your cheek.
"Still so charming", you giggled. He chuckled and took you inside, his hand resting on your back. You showed him the way to his room which was next to Bucky's. They were the only two left and no one was really up for a whole rearrangement.

Loki pulled you inside his room and closed the door quickly.
"I know how you feel about me", he spoke. You raised your eyebrows in confusion.
"All those nights before my arrival, alone in your bed. Your fingers giving you some sort of pleasure underneath your covers. Doesn't that refresh your memory?"

How did he know? Yes you had thought about him. But little did you know he knew!

"So what about it? It's my body, my thoughts-"
"I'm gonna show you- with your consent of course- but I doubt that won't be any problem, what real pleasure is (y/n)."
"What are you waiting for huh", you challenged him. His eyes got darker. His gaze was focust on you. 
"You ask for trouble."

He leaned down and pressed his lips firmly on yours. They were cold, but they made your body go up in flames. He really knew what he had to do. His lips kissed you so perfectly. They had a teasing rhythm. His arms wrapped around you and made you melt in his embrace. He knew what effect he had on you so he made you yearn for more. He pushed you against his body, making you feel his bulge through your clothes.

Suddenly the door swung open.
"Why not double the trouble", Bucky asked as he walked in. He closed the door and watched you in Loki's arms.
"Bucky I-", you stammered.
"Shhh, you're gonna enjoy this", he said as he walked closer and started to kiss you slowly. He nodded to Loki who agreed by nodding as well.

You heard Loki growl a little. Bucky laid his hands on your body. His lips attacked your neck. Then they switched roles. Bucky made you kiss his lips passionately while Loki put his attention to your neck and cleavage. They walked you over to the bed where you laid down on.

Bucky seperated your lips from his and put his focus on your body. Loki however took the opportunity to kiss you again. Bucky's hand went down your pants. He applied pressure on your clit, making you moan and squirm in between their bodies.