Staying late (Prof. Hiddleston SMUT)

"Is there anything else I can do for you Sir", you asked before putting your stuff back in your backpack.
"No that will be all (y/n). Thank you", Tom said without looking up from his papers.

You were his assistant and knew him since your first day at school. He was your English professor and you had a good relationship with him. You knew how to get along and you knew each others weakness and strengths.

Well you didn't quite know them all. Tom was a huge weakness of yours. You did have a crush on him since your first year and being his assistant didn't make it easier for you.

"I suppose I'll let you do your work then", you said slightly disappointed.
You wanted to spent some time with him and have fun, but it seems like he wasn't interested.

"No wait," he stood up from his chair, "wait."
He walked over to you and laid his hands on your shoulders. You looked up at him and you had forgotten how tall he was.

"Is everything alright Sir", you asked him innocent.
"More than alright. In fact there is one thing you could do for me, only if you're willing to do so. When you do it there's no turning back", he said mysteriously. You nodded and and he took a deep breath.

"Bend over my desk", he ordered.
You couldn't believe what he was asking of you. Was he insinuating for you having sex, here in his office?

You didn't really know what to do at first. You've always wanted to make love with him since you were in love with him, but you expected it to be more passionate and romantic.

You reconsidered his order and walked over to his desk, pulling him along by his tie. He smiled and followed you.

You made space on his desk and leaned on it, your ass stroking his cock through your clothes. He groaned and lifted your skirt up before letting you step out of your panties. He smelled at them laid them down on his desk.

The idea of getting fucked by Tom in his office after school was making you soak in arousal and Tom noticed that.
"Already dripping darlin'?" You heard Tom say from behind you.

He leaned over your back while stroking your cunt with his fingers. You were still a bit nervous and tried to relax. You focust on the feeling Tom was causing you.

He gently pressed his fingers inside of you and you moaned. His fingers curled perfectly to find your sweet spot.
"Just my fingers and you're already whining. I wonder what you'll do when I'll fuck you with my cock", Tom said.

He pulled his fingers out and you heard him unzip his pants. You wanted to take a look, but he pushed you down.
"Are you on-"
"Yes, Tom please fuck me", you begged.

He didn't have to think twice and thrusted his cock inside of you. You let out a loud moan and tried to get grip on something.

Suddenly you heard footsteps approaching and Tom pulled out. Someone knocked on the door and your heart skipped a beat. You ran to the door in Tom's office that lead directly to his classroom.

Tom pulled his pants back on sat down at his desk, reorganising it.
"Yes, come in", he said.
"I thought I would find you here", a woman said.
"Of course Anita. Now what can I do for you", Tom asked her. 
"I was given these papers by some students of yours. They were stalled in your locker but you didn't come pick them up. I decided to bring them to you."
"That's very kind of you", Tom said polite.

Anita looked down and saw your backpack and panties.
"Are you busy", she asked Tom while taking a look at your backpack.
"Yes, my assistant just went to the toilet she'll be back."
"And what about those", Anita pointed at your panties.
"I found them in the hallway. I guess some students have had their fun for tonight", Tom lied.

Anita laughed.
"Well if you want I can take them with me and put them away."
Tom nodded and Anita left.

You poked your head out the door and saw Tom sitting, waiting for you.

"Those were my panties", you whispered angrily.
"You won't need them", he said.

You hopped back on his desk. He smirked at you and you reopened your legs. He stepped back closer and began to fuck you again.

You held him by his neck and burried your face on his shoulders, kissing his sweat covered skin. He moaned out your name.

You slowly traced his jawline with kisses and stopped at his mouth. Should you kiss him? You pressed you lips on his and he kissed back to your surprise.

You moaned and whined into his mouth and you felt you were coming close.

He leaned over you, laying you down on the table while hovering over you. His body was pressed against yours, both starting to cover in sweat from the heat that was building between you.

He leaned back and began to speed up. You bit your hand to surpress your moans. Tom started overstimulating your clit by rubbing it with his fingers and you finally found your release. 

Tom kept pounding into you and let out some groans before painting your walls white.

He stopped moving and let his cock slowly slide out. You felt liquids dripping out of you and took a look at the mess you made.

Tom stepped back and took some paper towels. He wanted to clean off his cock, but you stopped him.

You hopped off the desk and kneld in front of him. You took his cock in your hands and licked the tip off.

"Oh (y/n)", Tom slightly moaned in his arousal. You started sucking his cock and took him deep in your mouth, making you almost gag.

"You want more of my cum", Tom questioned you. You nodded and his hand quickly took a pack of your hair.

He pushed his cock deep in your mouth and you deepthroated him as if your life depends on it.

He groaned and moaned out your name and other things. You sped up and felt his cock twitch in your mouth. One of your hands traveled to his tigh and the other still held his cock firmly. Your mouth in sync with your hand.

"Darlin' I am cumming", Tom announced and you gave him all you got. You pulled away and opened your mouth. Tom held your head as his cum covered your mouth.

When he came back from his orgasm you cleaned his cum and stood back up.

You both redressed and Tom sat down in his seat. He patted his lap and you sat down on it. Your hands laid around his neck and your head resting on his shoulder against his cheek. His hand traveled along your tigh and rested right under your skirt.

You took a deep breath, inhaling his scent, and closed your eyes.

"That was unexpected", you breathed.
"You have no idea how long I have been craving for you", he said while he looked at you before placing a kiss on your forehead.
"Professor, I have something to tell you."
"What's that?"

"I love you."