The lost Avenger (Loki)

"What do you want", (y/n) asked annoyed.
"Since we're going to spend some time here together-"
She turned her back towards him and continued her training.

Her daggers hit the dummy over and over again, her feet kicking him. Loki stood still and watched, quite surprised of (y/n)'s talent.

"You know I am quite a good fighter myself. I have some experience in that area", Loki interrupted her again. She groaned and looked back at him.

"That's why you attacked my father with a butterknife", she asked sarcasticly. Loki pulled out a forced smile.

They took their positions and (y/n) quickly attacked the God. He was fast and could block her strike. He held her arm and looked into her eyes. There was something different at his gaze than before, but she couldn't determine what.

She grunted and tried another move her father thaught her. She let her dagger drop and went down to attack his leg. Loki hissed in pain and backed up. She looked at his leg and saw a cut.

He looked at her and she proudly lifted an eyebrow.
"Alright you win. But I'll have my revenge", Loki said.

(Y/n) left the practicing room and went to the bathrooms. She cleaned off the sweat and went back to the main hall. Loki was looking at his cut and with a green flash it dissapeared.

"Impressive", she said cold.
"Thaught by my mother", Loki said with a smile.
"Good for her", she responded quickly, not really interested in the man's story.

She walked over to the fridge and took a water bottle. She drank from it and leaned against the counter.

"Who thaught you that tric", Loki interrupted her silence, "was it Thanos?"
"Choose your next words wisely."
"It was quite impressive."
"You aren't competition. Of course it was."

Loki scoffed and walked closer.

"Were you close?"
"Yeah we went fishing every weekend and in the evening we would watch a movie and eat popcorn", (y/n) said sarcasticly.
"Oh we did that too", Loki joined her.

She rolled her eyes and left to her room.

Why couldn't he leave her alone. Does he want to annoy her. Does he want her to cut open his throat?

She entered her cell and fell on the bed. She had to admit to herself, the God kept creeping around in her head.

Loki approached with a plate of fruits. He opened the door and stepped inside.

"I figured. The others don't really give you a lot of food. Since I am here to take care of you-"
"I don't need a babysitter."
"I thought you might wanted some good fruits. I don't want you dead because they'll kill me-"
"In that case. I don't want your food-"
Loki smirked and walked closer.

He sat down next to (y/n) on her bed and gave her an inviting gaze. He putted the plate underneath her face. After a moment of consideration she took a piece and started eating, clearly hungry.

"Why so tensed", he asked her to break the silence. She looked up and ignored him.
"Your father?"
Still no answer.
"I understand. I didn't have a good relationship with mine too you know."
"I thought you went fishing in the weekends and watch movies and eat popcorn", her sarcasm returned.
"Touché."

"You see. My brother and I were both heirs to the throne. My father always favoured Thor. He was stronger and the God of Thunder. He was the real Hero. He was trained to he king, raised to protect everything and everyone. Me? I lived in his shadows, practicing magic, being mischievious... You know, Odin wasn't even my real father too. I was just another stolen relic. He took me from the battlefield in Jotunheim, as a baby. I was- am the son of Laufey, king of Jotunheim, a frost giant. I was always the monster who's parents told their children about at night. But you see (y/n). I proved them wrong. Yes, I first attacked the Earth. I was there. But I showed them that the monsters can be heroes too. You can be a hero too.
You only need to realise we're your real home-"