Working late (Tom)

You just got out of the shower, drying your body off. You took some body mist and sprayed some on your neck and chest. You took your nightgown and putted your hair up in a towel to let it dry.

You walked over to the study room and found Tom sitting behind his computer, checking some files.

It was already getting late and he looked very tired, it was as if he could fall asleep on his keyboard any minute.

Guillermo had asked Tom if he could do some research on his character that he's about to play in a new film that might be useful.

Tom didn't hate doing research, you know that, but now he seemed too tired to properly work. He was rubbing his chin as the bright light shined on his face.

You walked up to him and leaned over his shoulder, looking at what he was reading.

"Found anything useful yet", you asked him.
"Not really. I am going to finish reading this and then I am going to bed. I have enough of it", he mumbled.

You gave him a little kiss on his cheek and whispered in his ear: "I love you so much daddy" before walking away from him.

"Stop that", he said looking up from his screen, smirking.
"Stop what", you giggled
"Did you just call me daddy?"
"What?"
"Did you just call me daddy", he started to chuckle. You walked back to him and leaned over to look in his eyes.
"I might", you smiled.
"God, you're so cocky sometimes", he said as he got up and grabbed you by your waist, then giving you a passionate kiss.

"I learned it from you", you smirked. He groaned and lifted you up. You put your legs around his waist as he carried you, while kissing, to the bedroom.

He threw you on the bed and crawled into your arms, but he immediately fell asleep.

"Tom? Tom?", you whispered but he didn't say anything back, "You never seem to get a break do you?"

He laid his arms around you and held you tighter as if you were his pillow. You laid your head down on his and fell into a dreamy sleep.