Living with two men (Tom)

I was laying down in bed, Timon sitting next to me. I held up a Shakespearean book to read out loud for him as he was playing with my hair. Yes, Shakespeare is not something he will understand, but it was a silly joke from Chris. He had gifted us this book after Timon's birth because we all know how fanatic Tom was about Shakespeare. Sometimes, when I was reading it for Timon, it looked like he was getting calmed by it. Often before he went to sleep I would read a little part and he would calm down in seconds.

Guess he has that from his dad. 

Speaking of his dad. Where was he? It was getting late. He told me he'd be back around 6 and it's already 7 p.m.. I hope nothing happened. 

"This above all: to thine own self be true and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man", I read. Timon had picked a strand of my hair and was pulling at it.
"Aw", I said as I tried to break free from his hold. He giggled and had decided to attack the straps of my top. He tucked at it and tried to get a hold of my breast. It wasn't unusual for him. He would do that often, since he is breastfed. 

I heard doors open and shut back down. Heavy footsteps were walking up the stairs.
"(y/n) I am home", Tom shouted as he walked up.
"Over here", I shouted to make him clear we were in the bedroom. He opened the door and instantly smiled when he found us on the bed. Timon was still trying to take out my breast and Tom sighed.

"How far did it have to come that I get jealous of my own son touching my wife's breasts", he chuckled. 
"Oh please. Don't tell me you're jealous of him", I laughed. Tom shook his head and gently laid down next to me. 
"What are you reading?"
"Shakespeare."
"Chris' gift", he asked again. I nodded. 

He laid his head on my shoulder and rested his hand on my other breast, the one Timon wasn't trying to conquer. He was sitting on my other side, still pulling at the straps. He pulled so hard for his little body that he lost grip and fell on his back. Tom leaned up and looked at what happened together with me. We both started laughing. I picked Timon up and laid him next to me on his back. He took the strap in his hand and calmed back down.

"I think he realized he isn't going to get what he wants", I spoke while tucking his little body suit back in its place. Tom laid back down and laughed.
"He did." Once again he laid his hand on my chest while he dug his head in my neck. 
"Would you like to read for us", he asked a little sleepy.
"Of course."

"Marry, well bethought. 'Tis told me he has very oft of lateGiven private time to you, and you yourselfHave of your audience been most free and bounteous.If it be so — as so 'tis put on me,And that in way of caution — I must tell youYou do not understand yourself so clearlyAs it behoves my daughter and your honor.What is between you? Give me up the truth."

I looked to the two gentlemen and found that Timon had already closed his eyes and fell asleep. Then I looked at Tom. 
"I bet the little one is sleeping, but please do continue", he purred without opening his eyes. I kissed his head and continued the story. 

How I love these two...

A/N

Hey y'all! *inserts photo of miss minutes*

Sorry for the shorter chapter, but it felt cute <3 
Hope you've enjoyed the stories so far.

Love you all!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3