Subway (Tom SMUT)

"Excuse me is this seat taken", I asked a man. The seat at his right was empty and I felt lucky to have found one. Usually I need to stand up while taking the subway. He shook his head and I sat down. I took my bag and laid it on my lap.

We stopped at the next stop and waited for people to get out or come in. The vehicle started to get full and people had to stand up. There was a tall man, taller than other men, using the balustrade to steady himself as we left. From behind he looked much like Tom Hiddleston, but it couldn't be him right? Why would he take the most used subway in London?

He was wearing a dark blue jumper, like the one Tom wears often, maybe his favourite? His hair curled perfectly and his figure was just like Tom. This can't be him right?

"Sir, if you want you can take my seat", I said after standing up and tapping his shoulder. He turned around and I was on the brim of fainting. He laid his arm around me, his hand on my back, to steady me as we took a turn.
"I must decline. Thank you for the offer", he said with his beautiful voice.
"No I insist", I defended my offer. He sighed and agreed. There was something else too in his eyes, I couldn't determine what.

He sat down and took off his back pack. I hadn't even noticed he was wearing one. He placed it between his legs and checked his phone quick. I was hoping he would talk to me, but sadly he didn't. We took another turn and arrived at a new stop. I got pulled to the front, but steadied myself quickly. Tom had noticed my strugles and took my arm.

People were getting crowded together as the vehicle was filling up.
"Come here", he said as he pulled me close to him.
"Sit on my lap", he said, but it Came out as an order I had to obey.
"Tom I can't-"
"Do it love. It's okay", he whispered and made me sit down, sideways. He rested his hand on my lap and one on my back. My arms were around his neck for support, but he didn't seem to mind. He smiled and slowly stroked his hand up and down my back.

If he weren't Tom Hiddleston and I didn't kwow him, I wouldn't have let him do this. But now that he is, he can do to me whatever he wants.

The subway pulled up and we were in for another ride.
"So tell me about yourself. I would like to know who is using me as a chair", he chuckled.
"I am (y/n)", I introduced myself. He offered his hand and I took it.
"Nice to meet you (y/n), he shook my hand.
"The honour is mine", I smiled.
"You know me?"
"For a long time. Kind of a fan", I blushed. He giggled and looked down, blushing too. God knows why.

He pulled me closer, my shoulder against his, my arm between his chest and my side. With the back of my hand I could feel his abs through his jumper. A feeling that aroused me a bit too much. I started biting my lip a little and he noticed.
"Are you okay", he asked, awakening me from my trance.
"Yes", I said and quickly gave him a smile. His hand traveled from my knee up to my hips, resting innocently by my ass.

Man, you're lucky you're Tom and that I fancy you otherwise you were already dead.

"So why is a worldwide known man taking the subway, if I may ask", I said to break the silence.
"I have a meeting in a hotel for a new project", he explained.
"Ah I see. Which hotel?"
"Is someone spying on me?"
"No, it's just that I work in a hotel. Maybe it's the same one."

He told me where he needed to be and I couldn't believe it. It was as if our paths were meant to cross.
"I work there, my shift starts soon", I gasped.
"Well then I'll be looking forward to see you often again. We're gonna be there a couple of times."

Oh lord...

"I can't wait to see you again."

We were almost at the end of our ride. I couldn't help but to feel something pressing against me under my thighs. I hope for his good it was his phone or keys, but couldn't help to get turned on by the idea that it was something else of his.
"This is our stop", I said as I hopped off his lap. He stood up and my eyes had to see what was causing that feeling. I saw him adjusting his pants and getting nervous a little. I looked away to make things less awkward. Now I knew what it was.