Stuck with you (Loki)

I was on a mission with Loki to investigate a Nexus event. He and Mobius had been fighting over who's the better agent. Eventually they just quit because they both knew none of them would admit to the other.

We were on our way back to the TVA to report our mission to Mobius. Loki and I, well were not the closest friends to be honest.

His flair and confidence annoys me most of the time and he flirts around with everyone. He believes no one could ever be a better god, king or man than him. He's the best as he always claims.

"Alright Loki, where's the Tempad", I asked him.

We were playing a risky game because we were on the destruction of Lamentis. Which was that the planet is going to get hit by its moon soon.

"Here", he said as he made our Tempad appear.
"Right, take us back", I ordered him. He tried, but nothing happened.
"Are you kidding me", I thought out loud.
"Hey mortal, it's not my fault!"
"Loki we need to get out of here. That moon is going to-", before I could finish my sentence I saw meteors coming towards us. This is bad...

"Find somewhere to hide", Loki shouted. We ran around and I found a little house.
"Over here", I shouted.

Loki ran into the house and was startled when he saw what was happening. A meteor hit the surface right where we stood five minutes ago.

"Hey you don't have to thank me for finding this house", I teased him as I saw the explosion fading away and the dust blow away too

"You, mortal, could have killed us!"
"But I didn't! And stop calling me a mortal!"

I ran out of the living room to the kitchen to get some water. This is why I can't stand Loki. He's never grateful, he only cares about himself, he underestimates women, me, and he's just a pain in the ass!

He had followed me into the kitchen and picked some water for himself.
"What's wrong with your precious Tempadd now", I asked him irritated.
"Well it is broken and I don't have the right material to fix it."
"Why don't you call Mobius or the TVA, they'll help us."
"I-"
"Nevermind, I understand. You have your personality cult that you have to keep straight."

I walked away from him and went to the bathroom to wash my face. I've been sweating the entire day and felt dirty. As I watched myself in the mirror I noticed how tired I looked.

I took a washcloth and rubbed my face with the cold water. I finished myself up and went back to the living room.

I saw Loki mess around with some cables and mumbling to himself out of frustration.
"I see it's not working", I said as I leaned in the doorway.
"Where's Casey when you need him", he asked himself.
"Maybe you should try to try to call the TVA or Mobius to get us some help."
"Why don't you do that for me doll", he winked. I rolled my eyes in disgust and went to the bedroom.

I pushed on the buttons of my transmitter and Mobius' face appeared.
"Mobius, we need help it's urgent", I started, "The Tempadd is broken and Loki is too stubborn to ask for any help."
"Typical, I'll send a squad. It might take some time (y/n), we're busy at the moment-"
"We're stuck in the middle of the destruction of a planet at the moment!"
"I know, I know, look it's going to be fine. Hide yourselves, we'll find you."
"Alright, I'll tell Loki."
"If he doesn't listen, tell him to call me and I'll order him", he winked at me. We said goodbye and hung up.

Please don't let it take too long.

I went back to Loki who was still struggling with the cables.
"Mobius promised me that he'll send a team. He also said that it might take some time before they arrive and he advised us to hide until they've come to help us. I hope your satisfied. By further questions, please call him yourself."