Photoshoot (Tom SMUT)

"Is everything set", I asked my assistant as she was checking the lights again.
"Yes, everything is set", she confirmed.
"Now the only thing we need is out model", I sighed as I looked at my watch.

Five minutes late. What a good start.

Suddenly a man opened the door. He was wearing a blue suit with a white shirt underneath. I looked up at him and I must admit, he was rather handsome.
"Hello, I am Tom Hiddleston", he introduced himself.
"(Y/n)", I shook his hand, "I am your photographer for today."
"Lovely."

He sat down on the chair and looked around.
"Where is everyone", he asked.
"I don't like to work with a lot of people behind me. They make the models nervous. It's just me and my assistant", I explained while adjusting the camera.
"Makes sense", he agreed softly.
"Alright Tom, are you ready?"
"Yes", he smiled.

He took a pose and I snapped some photos. I was, obviously, looking at him through the camera and his eyes were so beautiful. I tried to photograph them too, and they came out alright. His expression was serious and a little threathning. Now I get it why this man plays a Marvel villain.

"These look great", I said while scrolling through the photos. Tom started to open his shirt. My assistant had to bite her lip a little.
"What are you doing", I asked him.
"They told me to undress systematicly", he explained, "You didn't know?"
"No I didn't. Jason, always putting up surprises", I laughed to myself.
"Tom had his shirt opened and I showed him a nice pose he could take. My hands touched his chest as I laid his shirt to his side. His gaze was focust on me, following every move I made.

Our eyes met as I touched his hip accidentaly. He laid his hand on mine and looked deep in my eyes.
"You have beautiful eyes mister Hiddleston. I really need to snap some photos of them too", I said quickly and went back to my camera. Tom looked at the ceiling and bit his lip. He looked disappointed, but then he started smiling again.

"Okay, ready", I asked. He nodded and I took his photo once more. He switched positions and played with his hair a little bit for a more 'spontanious' photo.

Now was the time for him to strip to his underwear. These are always the most uncomfortable moments in the shoot. I asked my assistant to leave, she didn't quite seem happy about it, but she knows the way I work. We've done these kind of shoots together and I always send her away when we come at the underwear shots, but this time she clearly wanted to stay. It was quite obvious why.

She left the room and I locked the door quickly. Tom looked at me in confusion.
"No one needs to disturb us", I explained. He smiled and took his pants off.

"You might wanna close the curtains a little", I told him while I checked my camera to adjust to the lightning. Tom closed them quickly and came standing in front of the lens.
"Ready", I asked once more. He gave some poses and I took photos.

I had to try not to drool because that body of his looks so good. I got closer to him and showed him how to stand with his arms. I touched his shoulders and looked up at him. In his eyes were sparkles and he gave me a soft smile. But he is so tall! I underestimated it when they told me his height. He touched my cheek softly and licked his lip. I got away from him and did my job.

Once more we took photos and now I told him to lay down on the bed. He leaned on his elbow, his legs spreaded. He looked quite comfortable, perhaps a bit too comfortable. My eyes couldn't help themselves than to look at his bulge.

This man...

I bit my lip and looked at the scene. His boxers needed some adjustment now. They were too thight around his dick.
"May I", I asked. He smiled and told me I could do whatever I wanted. It came out a bit too dirty and we both laughed like two teenagers learning about reproduction.