Date nights (Loki fluff)

I opened the door to our house. I was exhausted from work. Stark wasn't making things easy on me since I was part of his new team at Stark Industries.

I could smell the food all the way down into the hallway. I leaned against the wall and kicked off my shoes. I took off my coat and hung it up.
"Darling is that you", he shouted from the kitchen.
"Yes dearest of course it's me!"

I entered the living room and found a nicely decorated table. There was a single candle in the middle, two glasses, some utensils and napkins, a wine bottle waiting to be opened and some flowers. Loki was in the kitchen.

He was wearing a black outfit, as usual, and an apron to prevent his clothes getting dirty. He looked at me and gave me the most sweetest smile a woman could get.
"Loki", I tried to say. He walked over to me and caressed my cheeks.
"This is so romantic", I managed to say as my eyes teared up at the sight of the table. He had dome so much work for me. He came standing behind me, his nose close to my hair and hands massaged my shoulders.

"I though a little romantic dinner would make you forget work and clear up your mind."
"You think", I asked rhetorically as I turned my head to look at him. He leaned down and kissed me passionately.
"Go get changed darling. Meanwhile I'll put the food on the table."

I nodded and quickly ran up the stairs to get changed. I put my hair up in a ponytail and grabbed some comfortable clothes. I put my jewelry back in its box and looked in the mirror while taking off my makeup. Loki thinks I look better without any anyway.

Once I arrived back downstairs Loki was waiting at the dinner table.
"No matter what you wear, you are always so beautiful", he said while he got up from his chair. He took my hand and led me to the table, helped me get settled like a true gentleman and then sat down himself, next to me.

On the table was pizza, my favorite. I licked my lips a little and got excited.
"Go ahead and take a piece. I see you're starving", Loki smiled. I took a slice and took a bite. Loki took a slice too and took a bite. He spilled some toppings on the table which made me laugh.
"Laufeyson, were you raised in a barn", I joked. Loki laughed and made sure his mouth was empty again before speaking.
"In fact I was raised in a palace as an heir to the throne remember."
"Oh highclass"

We laughed. Loki cleaned the table quick with his magic before taking another slice.
"Loki", I asked his attention.
"Yes my sweet."
"I'm so glad you decided to stay here with me."
"Likewise darling. I couldn't imagine a better life than with you", he said. His voice was low and soft. He put his slice of pizza back on the plate and cleaned off his hands. Then he laid one hand on my waist. With his other hand he took mine in his, resting on the table.

No words were further said. We just looked into each other's eyes. His green orbs were the kind you'd get lost in. You want to get lost in them. They're so beautiful. He is so beautiful.

It's not just his eyes. It's everything about him. My free hand traced his jawline, his cheeks. He smiled. His smile. Why is his smile so perfect.

Why is he so perfect?

"I love you so much Loki", I whispered. I leaned closer and softly felt my lips touch his. His grip on my body tightened as he leaned deeper into the kiss. He was so passionate. Our lips moved at a perfect rhythm. You could feel passion and lust in it, yet also love and caring.

"I'm never leaving you", he replied after breaking our kiss. He cupped my cheek and gave me a gentle kiss on my head. He laid his arm around me and pulled me close.

"Now finish your pizza before it gets cold", he chuckled.

A/N

a shorter story but hopefully a cute one. i love him so much! but don't we all? <3

enjoy!!