The night manager (Tom SMUT)

"Here you go ma'am", the taxidriver said as he gave you your bag. You thanked him and quickly made your way inside the hotel.

Night had already fallen in de streets of London and it started to get chilly.

Behind the counter was standing a handsome, tall man with blond-red hair. He was suited up and was talking to his collegue.

"Hello miss, how can I help you", he said as he noticed you.
"I would like to check in", you said as you made your way to him.

It was strange and probably your imagination, but he seemed oddly familiar, like you've seen him before.

"May I have your name please", he asked. He had a very strong Brittish accent. You could tell he was from London or at least not far from here.

"(Y/n)", you said with a little smile. Him and his collegue started looking through the reservationlist and quickly found your name.

"Room 248", he said as he took the keys. He came from behind the counter, took your bag and lead you to your room.

You first went to the lifts, since you had to go to the second floor. Once inside you couldn't keep your eyes off him.

He was so tall, his hair was perfect and his smile was enchanting. The room quickly filled with the scent of his perfume and from your point of view he smelled amazing.

The lift stopped and you both got out. He showed you your room and said: "If you need anything you can call the reception. We will be at your service."
"Thank you."

He smiled and left you alone. You fell on the bed, amazed by the man's skills.

You took your phone and looked at the time.
"Past midnight", you sighed. You took out your charger and plugged your phone in.

You took out your nightclothes and putted them on before you went to bed.

You quickly took a last look on your phone and then fell into a dreamless sleep, or not?

Would the young gentleman from the reception follow you in your sleep?

You woke up from the alarm you had set: 7 a.m.

You groaned and shutted it down quickly. You took a shower, took some fresh clothes and went downstairs.

You saw the man from yesterday laughing at the woman behind the counter.
"Thank you for letting me work here tonight. I've learned a lot", you heard him say to her.

You walked up to them. He looked behind him and smiled when he saw you.

"Good morning", you greeted him. He was still wearing his uniform from this night.
"Did you sleep well", the lady asked you.
"Yes, I have."
"Can I help you with anything", she asked.
"I was wondering where I could find the restaurant", you told them, mostly looking at him.
"If you want I could show you", he suggested.
"That would be very kind of you Sir", you said.

He stretched his arm towards the restaurant to lead you the way. He walked next to you. You quickly found your destination.

"Here we are miss", he said. You entered the room, he stayed behind. You looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"I thought you'd be so kind to join me", you giggled.
"Miss I-"
"Aren't you hungry? You must eat."
"I- I can't have breakfast with a guest."
"But your shift is over? I don't see a problem", you tried to convince him.

He smirked and joined you after a moment of consideration. You took place at a table next to the window.

"Tell me. Who are you", you said while taking a sip of your champagne.
"Well my name's Tom and I don't work here", he smiled.
"Were you robbing the safe last night", you giggled.
"No, no I wasn't", he laughed, "I was doing an internship for a new televisonseries."
"Really?"
"Yes."
"And what is it about?"
"It's based on a novel, The Night Manager from John le Carré."
"Fun fact. I've read it", you said.
"Really? Well then I don't need to explain the story?"
You smiled and looked outside the window, breaking the eyecontact for a second.